Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Yeah, I'd like to see it get finished one day, as well. Just not by this dev. I was once a supporter, and a member of his Discord. He doesn't seem to take criticism well over there (which is weird because he was very open to criticism when he used to post here). He seemed hell bent on doing this project a certain way, and likely got burned out in the process. I'm not buying the excuse that he lost some his model's files. I do believe that the files he was using did get corrupted, but I refuse to believe that a developer works on a project for 5 years without backing anything up.
Yeah all of that just sounds suspect to me, I left that discord after the apologies starting forming like the megazord. It would've been better if he just said he was burnt out and needed a break from this project, he's wouldn't be the first Dev to this. I know if I'm a Dev I'm gonna backup my project immediately and backup my backup.

Darkfzone

Sep 19, 2021
Yeah all of that just sounds suspect to me, I left that discord after the apologies starting forming like the megazord. It would've been better if he just said he was burnt out and needed a break from this project, he's wouldn't be the first Dev to this. I know if I'm a Dev I'm gonna backup my project immediately and backup my backup.
In todays day in age not doing backups is just about the dumbest thing you can do specially for projects which are ongoing for this long. Do people not know about the 3 2 1 backup?
I don't know to me something as obvious as having your hard work safe is just a no brainer so I also don't buy this excuse, just man up and say you got burnt out (again).

Sep 7, 2020
I'd put it in the category of 'abandoned, due to labor intensive and boredom' because he 'allegedly' claims he lost all the Daz 3D assets for Bastard Girls. Yet, he's doing a new game in RPG Maker. IMO, I believe he's been bored working on the game, but mainly the amount of work it takes to put out content. He wanted to start a new game, using easier and quicker tools like RPG Maker. For me as a former Patreon supporter of his, that's unprofessional and doesn't warrant further support by me.

zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
I'd put it in the category of 'abandoned, due to labor intensive and boredom' because he 'allegedly' claims he lost all the Daz 3D assets for Bastard Girls. Yet, he's doing a new game in RPG Maker. IMO, I believe he's been bored working on the game, but mainly the amount of work it takes to put out content. He wanted to start a new game, using easier and quicker tools like RPG Maker. For me as a former Patreon supporter of his, that's unprofessional and doesn't warrant further support by me.
Is there a thread for this other game?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I actually really enjoy the idea that this is a sandbox game. Just....a different kind of one. Don't overcomplicate it. Let the player go anywhere that they want without worrying about energy, and have various times of the day that cycle through as you complete an action or interact with a character.

And then have player cards for each character that give you a hint as to what you need to do next to move their story along. Far simpler, less advanced games than this one do all of that so much better. Devs come out with 0.01 demos that do it.

15Koolaid

Aug 15, 2022
My God what a grind I mean I finally started making progress in the grinding only 3 sex scenes so far SMH. I finally get a chance to save Sumy in cave and the blob or whatever is 99999 OP basically then I can't progress with Elena can't find Elisa. Been playing this game bout 2 months now and nothing 2.3ver. I mean looking at your popularity, speech, knowledge, gm, str, fame all 1-10000 and popularity goes up 10 down 10 I loss strength from eating UNBELIEVABLE like the game models and plot but jeez

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

15Koolaid

Aug 15, 2022
Can't progress my God love the game concept but stuck at cave blob monster 9999 OP goes snake and spider 100-200 then bam 99999 come on also Can't progress with any of the girls outside of Carol Bj, Can't find Elisa for Elena. The game is such a grind there's a certain part school I can't go to says restricted area tf everything cost so much u get 10 popularity at a time then the girl in gym tells me I need 3000 strength I'm like how can me and Sophie use strength I need to progress her too. I'm 2 months in and fills like I'm going nowhere

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Right, I barely play rpgm games, Demon Deals and NLT games were my only exceptions.

He said that if he does continue Bastard girls it's going to be on the rpgm engine.
That's too bad. A standard simple sandbox (like a lot of Honey Select games use) would be a great option. But RPGM is likely easier to get through than what it was.

joaoyma

Nov 25, 2020
how to solve this is version 2.2

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'quest/questplusELENA.webp'>:
File "game/QuestLog.rpy", line 272, in script
call screen ElenaQ1
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'quest/questplusELENA.webp'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
how to solve this is version 2.2

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'quest/questplusELENA.webp'>:
File "game/QuestLog.rpy", line 272, in script
call screen ElenaQ1
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
only thing your missing is this

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes