TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
do you have this file?"
quest/questplusELENA.webp" and where do I put it
did you download the quest log fix by any chance?

this link is also on first page in the OP

trying to see if Quest log will fix Elena or would i need to try n find the webp in game folder.

also i have to redownload the game, i forgot i got rid of it 2 weeks ago for pc space lol

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
And when the next update????
there wont be any update since he fucked up totaly the game bastard girls for a stupid game with the RPG engine ....
leocid was working all along on this new game, thats why not even propper updates or fixes came out
forget leocid since he is realy just a fucking retard that scammed ppl. even in discord .....
once he made a poll in DC asking if ppl want him to make the game in RPG or keep it in renpy .. 99% voted for renpy ( out of 2k ppl ) and suddenly after that he said game is on hold, and he will start working on a new game with rpg engine ..1 week later he lost 90% of his paetrons

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
there wont be any update since he fucked up totaly the game bastard girls for a stupid game with the RPG engine ....
leocid was working all along on this new game, thats why not even propper updates or fixes came out
forget leocid since he is realy just a fucking retard that scammed ppl. even in discord .....
once he made a poll in DC asking if ppl want him to make the game in RPG or keep it in renpy .. 99% voted for renpy ( out of 2k ppl ) and suddenly after that he said game is on hold, and he will start working on a new game with rpg engine ..1 week later he lost 90% of his paetrons
You're right. He says he will continue BGR and maybe he will, but even this game will be developed with RPGMaker. So we have a new reboot and no continuation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jamiewan

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
You're right. He says he will continue BGR and maybe he will, but even this game will be developed with RPGMaker. So we have a new reboot and no continuation

He said, "if I plan to return to BGR," not "when I return to BGR," or "I will return to BGR."

What he's saying now is in line with what he's been saying since he "lost" his BGR files: he's moving on from the project.

I honestly don't understand the reluctance to put the Abandoned tag on this thread. The dev himself has been quoted as saying he's moving on. Now he's basically saying that IF he picks it up again, it's going to be completely different (which would require a new thread anyway). Nothing the dev has said in the past 6 weeks has added up to this game being "On Hold."

Oct 25, 2020
90% paetrons HAHAHA

Kreiden000

Apr 17, 2019
WTF bastargirls in rpg? NO BRO JUST..... AHHH IDK I'm disappointed whit this man i rlly love bg
but your excuse is really very bad. just like the new rpg project (come on mate seriously?) being announced right when you "lose your files" is stupid
I personally hate RPGs and I hope it fails.

It is very sad that this game ended like this, it had a lot of potential, the designs were quite good and the story was not cliche

I really can't believe it, I was fascinated by this game and it was in my top

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes