Kretenaga77

Dec 5, 2020
Can't run the game. Every time when I start BastardGirlsR application the game crashes while trying to load. When I try to run BastardGirlsR-32 application I got to see the "game warning" in Spanish and than this one also crashes with a pc comment "game stopped running". I read a lot of negative comments but I thought just gonna try it any way. I couldn't find any comment about not being able to run the game, so I hope someone can tell me what's wrong. Btw,this is first time I have trouble running Ren'Py game,and I've played a lot of them.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020

Page 377 Which reminds me Elena did survive the corruption, guess i'll be seeing more or less of her and maybe with her new friend Vika.

Reactions: EroticMK95

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
man what a waste was hoping this game would not be abandoned, anyways anyone know what the new project is ? at this wont be following this dev if he keeps abandoning stuff halfway unless its anything interesting

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
man what a waste was hoping this game would not be abandoned, anyways anyone know what the new project is ? at this wont be following this dev if he keeps abandoning stuff halfway unless its anything interesting
Unfortunately it is true, because the hd where the game date files were, was corrupted and the author decided to create a new game. This game I'm sorry to say... It's dead!

• Sad
Reactions: Jazzzzz

EroticMK95

May 11, 2019
Well I'm not losing hope just yet, perhaps another developer is willing to continue as we've seen it a few times in the past.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
So, the demon has finally been slayed? Man, i still have nightmare trying to play this game just for every main mission get bugged and my main save totally ruined by no fault of my own...
I think its better this way.

Agromaster

Oct 10, 2017
I have to say, this has been the most infuriating experience I've ever had with a game here.

You get rejected by the girls for not having enough popularity, then when you grind your way up to the levels to be the chad of the school, you literally start rejecting the girls. Let me repeat. On an island of all women whose culture consists of being easy and pulling up the floorboards to hunt for a virile man like it's Kristallnacht, you as the only man on the island reject women for no reason at all.

Why are we grinding for all of this "stuff", when we can't even use it in the end? You literally have women threatening to rape your character (and given the muscles on these girls, I 100% believe their threats to be the "prison" kind of rape instead of the "hentai" kind of rape), and your shota character who was all bold and insistent on how manly he was at the start of the game, rejects all of the women he encounters, unless it's him of course. At that point, you haven't met enough sigma grindset requirements again.

What is the tool this hack is using to make these models? I have half a mind to just rip them from the game and play around with them myself. And don't say anything about "piracy" since this is a pirate website. I came here to have fun, not question my existence after watching this five foot nothing manlet turn down the women we spent hours trying to get into bed.

Yes. I'm mad.

Amidal

Aug 16, 2017
Abandoned!?
Ah I see. It is v2,5+ so it is time to re-re-re-re...start the project. On the 2th or 3th time they re-started id I lost interest.
So wot is the new name?
Is this v. at list more full? I remember last I hade a villa, dolls, and at list 1 of the candidates for alpha.
I remember so much storys mixt in... was hoping to see more of the reaper girl at the time.
But seeing the comments now... guss I quit wen it was still same lvl of logical.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
anybody have a good step by step guide for this game? I am having all kinds of problems with quests not triggering or something. The main page lists 2 walkthroughs but part 1 doesn't go anywhere part 2 has a lot of info and stuff but I am finding it hard to follow . I need a step by step guide in pdf format please. also note I use the cheat mod for this game so I don't have to grind for mc stats , items,or money. some of the items you can buy is not in the cheat mod so having the money to buy that extra item or items is helpful.
I agree with you about everything but where did you get the cheat mod and how do you use it? Please help

Reactions: apnav

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
lol abandoned already? what a shame.
for developer & team, if y'all read this i wanna say : simplify your game mechanics & hear critique for improvements.

xxfrox

Aug 30, 2020
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // HP // MP // ATK // energy/money/food

View attachment 1641256 View attachment 1641255 View attachment 1641257 View attachment 1641253 View attachment 1641254

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
The language in the console is fucked. How do I increase fame and sophie's strength with urm?

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
My Connection maps for the Cave and Cemetary

CAVE
1 Up(Exit) Down(2)
2 Down(1) Right(3)
3 Down(2) Left(4)
4,Tunnel Down(3) Right(5) Left(10) Up(9)
5 Down(6) Left(4) Up(7)
6 DeadEnd
7 Down(5) Left(8)
8 Down(7) Left(9)
9,Openarea Up(10) Left(14) Right1(4) Right2(8)
10 Down(11) Up(9) Right(4)
11 Down(12) Left(10)
12 Down(13) Right(15)
13 Down(12) Left(10)
14,SumyAreaBeach(3000Slime) Left(9)
15,CrystalsRoom(1000Worm) DeadEnd

CEMETARY
1,Headstones Left(OUT) Right(2)
2,StoneHills(wood) Left(3) Down(1)
3,Ghost Up(4) Down(9) Right(2)
4,Tavern Left(5) EnterTavern Down(3) Right(6)
5,Train DEADEND
6,Mosuleum Left(7) Down(4)
7,Crypt Enter Right(6)
8,IncryptMeetLilith
9 Left(3) Down(10)
10,stonebridge Left(11) Down(9)
11,GatedTunnel DEAD END

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes