TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
grrrr this is the second time this happened i was really hoping he would keep working on it til it was finished
he lost all his stuff when his computer got reset, said he was working on another game tho, idk why he didnt just save his stuff in like a cloud like google drive, or terabox or something.

Sep 7, 2020
Most likely because it's not true.
It was taking longer and longer between each release of new content for Bastard Girls. One day, he started talking about how easy it would be to use RPG maker. Most of the patron were against it. After about two to three months, he claimed he lost all his files for Bastard Girls. I called bullshit, figured he was lying.

I work in Daz too; those assets you have to buy adds up fast. Best believe my files are backed up. Plus, there are plenty of ways to recover data off of failed drives. In the end he moved on to start a new game using RPG maker. Wasn't going to hang around. He already quit the first Bastard Girls to do a remake, then quits the remake. Fuck him.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
It was taking longer and longer between each release of new content for Bastard Girls. One day, he started talking about how easy it would be to use RPG maker. Most of the patron were against it. After about two to three months, he claimed he lost all his files for Bastard Girls. I called bullshit, figured he was lying.

I work in Daz too; those assets you have to buy adds up fast. Best believe my files are backed up. Plus, there are plenty of ways to recover data off of failed drives. In the end he moved on to start a new game using RPG maker. Wasn't going to hang around. He already quit the first Bastard Girls to do a remake, then quits the remake. Fuck him.
Before my unceremonious ban due to removing my pledge in hard times of my financial life he was talking about moving over to Tyrano and that got blasted to hell by everyone too

pipi1818

May 7, 2021

I am so disppointed that how he can abandoned BGR so easily . His patron was decreased so much. That was the answer of the fans.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017

Do you still remember when he wanted to release BGR in unity? I then gave him advice that his project in the unity would not enter and the fans would not be particularly interested. As a result, the project in the unity turned out to be miserable and scary, and had to return to the beginning. Now the same song with the "Mansion" project, the mechanics are also similar to those of the author of NLT Media, but it also will not shoot like it was with the BGR _7jUqg.gif

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Well, he made the characters using Genesis 2 models. Then Genesis 3 came along, and then Genesi 8, 8.1, 9….

Most of his character designs are terrific: busty, strong-bodied, gorgeous women. But the character models had less and less potential compared with the newer models. They had more clothing options, more poses, more expressions, more hair, more skins….

So I do think he needed to start over.

But his strength is in these amazing Amazonian characters. The number-crunching game mechanics are excessive and tedious. He dislikes ren’py because it’s not well-suited to all the idiotic number-crunching, which he should stop doing. Just stop monitoring the hunger variable, stop forcing us to do breakfast scenes before we can even leave the house….

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
tbh while there are some good Hgames with good gameplay (my favorite is probably portals of phereon, I would play it even without the H I guess) making the game too convoluted or complicated isn't a good idea for a H game 'after all a lot of people are looking for a wank and if you need to crunch a lot to get to it it would get annoying, although I get that it's more enjoyable if you "worked for it"). I think a H game dev shouldn't lose sight of that. Renpy is hailed by a lot of people as a great engine because it's easy to navigate to the stuff you want (at least way easier than RPGM and all the extra walking and the limit on skipping text etc)

Still I'll miss his style, gotta love dem abs/amazonian boddies (btw if you have some games with similar "builds" to suggest I'd be happy to hear about them)

pipi1818

May 7, 2021
Do you still remember when he wanted to release BGR in unity? I then gave him advice that his project in the unity would not enter and the fans would not be particularly interested. As a result, the project in the unity turned out to be miserable and scary, and had to return to the beginning. Now the same song with the "Mansion" project, the mechanics are also similar to those of the author of NLT Media, but it also will not shoot like it was with the BGR View attachment 2560460
His behavior seems that he doesnt care about the patreon shit at all. It really confuse me.

Reactions: Ji13830

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Well, he made the characters using Genesis 2 models. Then Genesis 3 came along, and then Genesi 8, 8.1, 9….

Most of his character designs are terrific: busty, strong-bodied, gorgeous women. But the character models had less and less potential compared with the newer models. They had more clothing options, more poses, more expressions, more hair, more skins….

So I do think he needed to start over.

But his strength is in these amazing Amazonian characters. The number-crunching game mechanics are excessive and tedious. He dislikes ren’py because it’s not well-suited to all the idiotic number-crunching, which he should stop doing. Just stop monitoring the hunger variable, stop forcing us to do breakfast scenes before we can even leave the house….
I absolutely agree. He made the game so, so much harder on a constant basis than it ever should have been in meaningless ways. Had he taken out the hunger and made the combat just story scenes, it would have been a massive improvement for the player and seemingly made things easier for himself to progress the project. The game had so much potential if he had just simplified everything and made it a sandbox where the player gradually progresses and unlocks things as they go.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes