ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I don't know about others but personally i can't play a game that the language is unknown to me...
It's duel language, English and Spanish. Admittedly I haven't seen much of your English comprehension, but from what little I've seen from your message, your grasp of it is good.

B4STARD

Feb 17, 2022
Not surprised seeing this game get abandoned again. He remaked the game but I didnt see any difference. It's not interesting and tiring to progress with the story of the girls. It takes too much increasing MC's statue to continue the storyline and during this stage I'd always prefer quit and play something else.

Reactions: Bloodmoon22

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Not surprised seeing this game get abandoned again. He remaked the game but I didnt see any difference. It's not interesting and tiring to progress with the story of the girls. It takes too much increasing MC's statue to continue the storyline and during this stage I'd always prefer quit and play something else.
There was a difference he made the game more arduous for no reason

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
apparently his hard drive with all the assets got corrupted and he had no backup so yea abandoned
this came to light like almost a year ago by now

the dev killed his own game by being an idiot and wanting to make a game that wastes as much of time as he can with arbitrary choices and need to add pointless needs you need to keep your eye on then said well people hate me because I try my best so I lie about loosing the stuff and start a new game

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Saw dev's new game posted I will probably give it a twirl and to be honest bcuz...well...just look at my avatar. Even though he reverted back to (imo) the absolute worst game (RPGM) format the one he also ditched for Renpy w/BGR bcuz it was apparently too complicated or complex to advance his original Bastard Girls at the time (circa 2018-2019). Played BG and BGR, got dropped in the grease w/both, but hung w/both games for years bcuz the models were amazing and again...just look at my avatar. For me the game was ok and tolerable even w/all of its annoying...lingering...ongoing...time-consuming...perpetual technical f'ups along w/a total restart from RPGM-BG to Renpy-BGR.

But for a dev to basically shaft his loyal fans w/a "dog ate my homework" excuse that he lost his game, a solid source of income btw, bcuz...uhhh...he didn't have it backed up!?!?! THAT was...is...and always will be offensive and laughable even for this dev. I hope his 4 years of Renpy dev experience serves him well as he goes backwards (imo) to RPGM but based on a LONGGGGGG and dubious track record, I would say "Buyer Beware" if you plan on following any of his future projects.

Reactions: Mock1ngb1rd

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Saw dev's new game posted I will probably give it a twirl and to be honest bcuz...well...just look at my avatar. Even though he reverted back to (imo) the absolute worst game (RPGM) format the one he also ditched for Renpy w/BGR bcuz it was apparently too complicated or complex to advance his original Bastard Girls at the time (circa 2018-2019). Played BG and BGR, got dropped in the grease w/both, but hung w/both games for years bcuz the models were amazing and again...just look at my avatar. For me the game was ok and tolerable even w/all of its annoying...lingering...ongoing...time-consuming...perpetual technical f'ups along w/a total restart from RPGM-BG to Renpy-BGR.

But for a dev to basically shaft his loyal fans w/a "dog ate my homework" excuse that he lost his game, a solid source of income btw, bcuz...uhhh...he didn't have it backed up!?!?! THAT was...is...and always will be offensive and laughable even for this dev. I hope his 4 years of Renpy dev experience serves him well as he goes backwards (imo) to RPGM but based on a LONGGGGGG and dubious track record, I would say "Buyer Beware" if you plan on following any of his future projects.
Well you can check my comment about my ability to follow his work on the first page :ROFLMAO: what a clown

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
apparently his hard drive with all the assets got corrupted and he had no backup so yea abandoned
3rd time with the same game it happend. And every time he starts the project up again and ... things magically go wrong at about the same point in the game/story. LULZ

• Haha
Reactions: Aereon1104

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
3rd time with the same game it happend. And every time he starts the project up again and ... things magically go wrong at about the same point in the game/story. LULZ
its really sad .. this is one of my favorite games and its so enjoyable .. i hop he will do something about it in the future ..

is he actually working in a new game now or he just left every thing ??

Reactions: PacoTaco

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
last time i played this game was almost a year ago and its was ver 2.0 .. so it looks like he made some updates from back then up to ver 2.3 .. it doesn't actually look like a huge update to me ..

so i was wondering is there a big additional content added from back then until the last one before its abandoned ?

B4STARD

Feb 17, 2022
last time i played this game was almost a year ago and its was ver 2.0 .. so it looks like he made some updates from back then up to ver 2.3 .. it doesn't actually look like a huge update to me ..

so i was wondering is there a big additional content added from back then until the last one before its abandoned ?
Im not sure if there is but it seems more like a bug fixed version (still buggy though) and I would not recommend playing bcz some of the events are not able to be triggered and may cause crash. I'd suggest just open the folder and take a look at the pics.

• Haha
Reactions: hamod
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes