anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
from his discord:

If BG returns as I mentioned it would return in Rpg Maker, and would continue practically where the first part of the game ended. The title of this installment would be called "BG School War", the story would not only focus on defeating Kyo, but also on taking down the Lunaris, the second largest school in "Clear Waters". A point to keep in mind that this new installment would be very bloody and somewhat dark compared to BGR, since here you would have to kill to survive.
As I have mentioned many times, this release would only happen if Mansion becomes a success since many mechanics would be somewhat similar to BGR School War.

Reactions: Mr TGB

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
So im a little lost friends (yes a man is asking direction) so i just wrapped up the Mary content, including rescuing the girl from the trinity witch vampire lady, sophie told me she loves even with my powers and now.......nothing, also i dont have any quest beyond quest 5, any help would be appreciated

Quality99790006

Mar 9, 2022
Hi anyone have a guide for quest because I am stuck at quest 10, finished it but I dont know what to do, I havent made any big progress, both with the main quest and with the girls, dont know what to do, help. :)

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
What's the point of trying brainstorm second part of abandoned game,
which has first part abandoned as well and will not be renewed? - it's like

an attempt to play an old version of Lust and Power, which is incompatible
with new one, which in turn has more cutouts than ol' good swiss cheese?

Dev works on [RPGM] Mansion of lust [v0.1a] [Leocid2] atm, dudes :unsure:
I suspect he might share a recent common ancestor with Slonique. :illuminati: :WeSmart:

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
Hi anyone have a guide for quest because I am stuck at quest 10, finished it but I dont know what to do, I havent made any big progress, both with the main quest and with the girls, dont know what to do, help. :)
Can you write me a guide to even get to quest 10 , I can’t get passed quest 5 like I said in the previous post, I finished all Mary content, discovered my powers and now I have no fucking clue what to do, I don’t know how to advance with anyone or anything, literally at a loss

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Can you write me a guide to even get to quest 10 , I can’t get passed quest 5 like I said in the previous post, I finished all Mary content, discovered my powers and now I have no fucking clue what to do, I don’t know how to advance with anyone or anything, literally a-t a loss
why are you even trying dude this game is abandoned, apparently dev's Hardrive with of the game blew and he has no backup of assets so this game is done for good

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
why are you even trying dude this game is abandoned, apparently dev's Hardrive with of the game blew and he has no backup of assets so this game is done for good
Seriously....Dude this was one of the best games I've played in so long. The plot and story, everything was unique, not some kid moving home to his mom and sister after years away, not some kid who just woke up one day with magical powers, not some "sandbox" where you just sit there and grind corruption/affection going scene to scene. This had like a real fucking story to it like an actual game and not just some glorified Graphic Novel........this sucks dude.......

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Abandoned again, this could be considered a scam to the patreon
he lost already 80% of his paetrons, his discord is full of flames against him . espacaly since he said that he would go and use rpgm as engine....1 year ago he made a poll what his paetrons want to have .. renpy or rpgm .. they all votet for renpy..and he said ok he keep renpy.. than abandonned the game, and said he goes to rpgm.. and bäm .. paetrons left..
what he does now or say now is nothing more than lies and bullshittig arround like the past 4 years ...
he is a scammer nothing more, nothing less

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Abandoned lol
This dev is a great example of an excellent idea implemented poorly. Could of been one of the top devs. Kind of sad actually.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Such a shame this never got anywhere. Models and game idea were great. Gameplay and bugs were awful. If only the dev listened to his supporters. Looks like he is doing a new game in RPGM which is going to flop

Reactions: PapiAxel
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes