Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Best girls didnt even get scenes. I was expecting this to happen, still sad af. 100 characters, zero focus, lot of fillers. Either this or a rushed ending :( everytime

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
This game has always been a disappointment. The girls were hot but most of the hottest girls never got many/any scenes :(
Gameplay was trash as well. I haven't been following the development for a while but I am not surprised the g ame got abandoned eventually..

Reactions: ubblesnop

KingAsh91

May 12, 2019
The game is not abandoned, Leocid explained so in the discord server, i any of you bothered to look...He lost a huge number of processed character models and other stuff because the HDD used for it broke.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
This game is abandoned. If you are bothered to read he will make a game in the RPG-Maker Engine so it will be a complete new Game. And this version is dead simple as it is

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
4th time he abandoned the same game, without even getting to the good part. Every time a random excuse ... and he goes off to "remake" it again. This is going to be the fifth time now. Lmao @ suckers who paid his bills. You schmucks totally deserve this. :devilish:

Reactions: Samken and PalmFace

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
4th time he abandoned the same game, without even getting to the good part. Every time a random excuse ... and he goes off to "remake" it again. This is going to be the fifth time now. Lmao @ suckers who paid his bills. You schmucks totally deserve this. :devilish:
Yeah, it's so sad. I was so excited when I first found his game 3-4 (?) years ago. It was rather disappointing to see it go NOWHERE in all that time.

Reactions: ubblesnop

EroticMK95

May 11, 2019
I came back to see this has been abandoned? What the fuck? I loved the shit of what has happened so far in this game & loved the sexy bitchy villain & whenever Lecher Bitch would play it hyped me the fuck up every time. I'm pissed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodmoon22
Mar 27, 2019
anybody have a good step by step guide for this game? I am having all kinds of problems with quests not triggering or something. The main page lists 2 walkthroughs but part 1 doesn't go anywhere part 2 has a lot of info and stuff but I am finding it hard to follow . I need a step by step guide in pdf format please. also note I use the cheat mod for this game so I don't have to grind for mc stats , items,or money. some of the items you can buy is not in the cheat mod so having the money to buy that extra item or items is helpful.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
anybody have a good step by step guide for this game? I am having all kinds of problems with quests not triggering or something. The main page lists 2 walkthroughs but part 1 doesn't go anywhere part 2 has a lot of info and stuff but I am finding it hard to follow . I need a step by step guide in pdf format please. also note I use the cheat mod for this game so I don't have to grind for mc stats , items,or money. some of the items you can buy is not in the cheat mod so having the money to buy that extra item or items is helpful.
Search this thread for everything about console cheats, and how to activate the console. Give yourself a billion dollars and you'll have no problems.

Mar 27, 2019
with the cheat mod it works just like console commands there is 3 icons 2 icons top left and 1 bottom right. bottom right icon is most of the cheats mc stats , battle stats,items,and something else I am not sure . top left icons next day skip and a zap that give 1000 car power and 500 food each time you click it . by the way 1000 power and 500 food is the games max stat you can have more food but if you click the zap it just goes to 500 food .

What I need is a pdf step by step guide that break down the games quests and quest girls. the walkthrou on the main page part one is a dead link . part two link is a good place to start but is hard for me to follow because of the cheats is use. I need a all quests and all girls quests break down. walkthrou part two link gives some of the quests and girl quests but not all quests or all girl quests.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
with the cheat mod it works just like console commands there is 3 icons 2 icons top left and 1 bottom right. bottom right icon is most of the cheats mc stats , battle stats,items,and something else I am not sure . top left icons next day skip and a zap that give 1000 car power and 500 food each time you click it . by the way 1000 power and 500 food is the games max stat you can have more food but if you click the zap it just goes to 500 food .

What I need is a pdf step by step guide that break down the games quests and quest girls. the walkthrou on the main page part one is a dead link . part two link is a good place to start but is hard for me to follow because of the cheats is use. I need a all quests and all girls quests break down. walkthrou part two link gives some of the quests and girl quests but not all quests or all girl quests.
What cheat mod are you using? Is it designed for v2.3?

Mar 27, 2019
What cheat mod are you using? Is it designed for v2.3?
I don't think it is designed for v 2.3 but seems to work for the stats at least or the zap button for 1000 car energy and 500 food. as far as what cheat mod I found it when looking at the old bastard girls game there is a link on the old game for cheat mod . when I check the mod
Bastard Girls v0.5.6.5 [Manfegor]
but it also has a link to
Bastard Girls R Cheat Mod [1.3.0.1] [jsbb9999]
I have both mods but Bastard girls v 0.5.6.5 is used on the old bastard girls game the other mod seems to work on bastard girls R game. it said in the info to try the mod before asking about a update for it. It does work so far but anything added after game version 1.3 you have to get or buy . battle stats in the mod does not seem to work but mc stats and items work as long as it was there in version 1.3 items after version 1.3 you have to get or buy. I did notice when using the mod you don't get exp when killing monsters. I have not tried to fight monsters without the mod yet to know if it is the game or just the mod did to the exp from killing the monsters I have not gained a single level when fighting for the maid or hunter if you go the sisterhood there a second mom figure that lets you use mc stats to give the maid better stats like hp,mp,attack,e attack,def. each costing a different skill or a different amount of points.
I think I may just try and play this game using only the console commands that I found to see if you can level up when fighting the monsters.

Jojo3033

Apr 29, 2018
Can you do the weightlifting mini game on joi play? I tried tapping the screen, a controller, the game pad that joi play provides, and the keyboard nothing works.

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
My compressed Unofficial Android Port of Bastard Girls R 2.3
Usual gestures, save name/delete and a lot of other features.

Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant Storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Mini games needing a space bar now just use a screen tap.
Added screen tap for Gym "z" as well, let me know if it doesn't work or any other bugs not present in PC build.
I've added support for 0x52 Universal RenPy Mod to all my ports
Navigate to Documents/Wills747/bastard.girls.r/game and drop the RPA file in there.
Reload the game and you will see a new entry in quick menu.
Not the easiest in a small screen but it is useable.

Edit: fixed a save error on 2.3
Can you do the weightlifting mini game on joi play? I tried tapping the screen, a controller, the game pad that joi play provides, and the keyboard nothing works.
The Mods still haven't link this Android port to the first post but its the first & last Android port to include the tap gesture to the Gym mini game.

Mar 27, 2019
I've been waiting for another update for almost 6 months and I just found out that they left the game (again) ‍♂
Yeah something about loss of data on the hard drive for this game but then said something about a new game. Something a little fishy there. if you lose data on the hard drive it means a bad drive or it got corrupted but to say something like that and then make a different game. seems a little funny to me

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes