hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Im not sure if there is but it seems more like a bug fixed version (still buggy though) and I would not recommend playing bcz some of the events are not able to be triggered and may cause crash. I'd suggest just open the folder and take a look at the pics.
loool thats the most shocking answer i ever have .. hahaha .. so this last update is totally useless and maybe even worst .. so i just have to keep the older version that i have then .. at least its still playable .. never mind if theres any new content added i dont want lose all the older content :)

Jan 18, 2020
Um excelente jogo mas que pena que o desenvolvedor também abandonou como o outro jogo que ele também abandonou parece ver o vicio ele começa um jogo e depois abandona isso é uma falta de respeito com as pessoas que o apoiam ele deveria pelo menos dar as pessoas que pagam cada atualização do jogo e não abandonam sem falar nada e só para deixar claro aqui eu não falo o idioma inglês a minha língua Nativa é o português brasileiro eu tô usando o Google tradutor para escrever essa mensagem então Conte com erros de escritas

Jan 18, 2020
That's why I'm supporting a game creator when he completes that game because there is no risk of him leaving half like this creator of this game and I recommend to you if you want to support only support the creators when his game has 100% completed

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Dear, I love this game and I want to advance as much as possible, despite being abandoned.
I'm stuck in the battle with Cornelia, can someone help me?

1691804228479.png

1691804394773.png

1691804442401.png

1691804474932.png

1691804546253.png

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
is there a cheat mods & incest mod like the previous version ?
Why would there be an incest mod? MC is not related to anyone on the island, or at least it hasn't been revealed. Granted I had suspected the school headmaster of being MC's mother but has that been confirmed anywhere or is there someone else?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Why would there be an incest mod? MC is not related to anyone on the island, or at least it hasn't been revealed. Granted I had suspected the school headmaster of being MC's mother but has that been confirmed anywhere or is there someone else?
well .. EXACTLY .. ofcourse they are not related i know .. & that's the purpose of incest mod ..
to make the unrelated characters become related .. like it did with all the other games ..
if they are all family members in the game already .. why would i need the incest mod for ?
to make the related become related plus ++ !!!
( friends & roomies are also not considered related .. because they are not part of your family members .. if that's what you mean )

but any way the incest mod is not that important to me honestly .. i really want the cheat mod at least
to increase money & points .. the game is too hard to play without cheat .. it has a cheat in old versions ..

i don't remember the mother of the MC or the story to be honest .. i played this game long time ago with old version ..
i didn't start the last version yet

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Dear, I love this game and I want to advance as much as possible, despite being abandoned.
I'm stuck in the battle with Cornelia, can someone help me?

View attachment 2845146

View attachment 2845150

View attachment 2845152

View attachment 2845153

View attachment 2845154
Both Def & E.Atk is too low for this fight
E.Atk: 60 you should see 1/4 or 2/4 HP drop on Cornelia either with physical or special attacks since Sophie ATK is 500
E.Atk: 80-100 or higher Cornelia is near death or KO in one attack
Def: 410-480 or higher depending if you have E.Atk at 20 Def should be closer to 500 or you can raise Sophie HP up to Cornelia own HP

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fauno36

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Both Def & E.Atk is too low for this fight
E.Atk: 60 you should see 1/4 or 2/4 HP drop on Cornelia either with physical or special attacks since Sophie ATK is 500
E.Atk: 80-100 or higher Cornelia is near death or KO in one attack
Def: 410-480 or higher depending if you have E.Atk at 20 Def should be closer to 500 or you can raise Sophie HP up to Cornelia own HP

Very thanks!!!

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
We'll probably never know now what the ultimate plan was, but I agree that it seemed heavily hinted that the headmaster was his mom.

Reactions: Aereon1104
Jan 18, 2020
Esse jogo morreu pois o desenvolvedor não vai mais trabalhar nele acredito que tenha acontecido a mesma coisa que aconteceu com o interior do mesmo jogo o desenvolvedor inicia um job e depois abandona bem que eu só apoio o boss quando o jogo estiver 100% completo Então não perco meu tempo e meu dinheiro com um jogo inacabado embora esse jogo seja excelente mas que pena está abandonado And I apologize for my writing since I can't speak English I am using Google Translator so you should already know how Google a Gi in the translation

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Esse jogo morreu pois o desenvolvedor não vai mais trabalhar nele acredito que tenha acontecido a mesma coisa que aconteceu com o interior do mesmo jogo o desenvolvedor inicia um job e depois abandona bem que eu só apoio o boss quando o jogo estiver 100% completo Então não perco meu tempo e meu dinheiro com um jogo inacabado embora esse jogo seja excelente mas que pena está abandonado And I apologize for my writing since I can't speak English I am using Google Translator so you should already know how Google a Gi in the translation
a verdade é que ele perdeu todos os dados do jogo, por causa que o hd onde ficavam armazenados parou de funcionar, ele se desanimou por isso.
traduction:
the truth is that he lost all the game data, because the hd where they were stored stopped working, he got discouraged by that.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Yeah, trying to figure out what to do next or the correct way of playing was infuriating.
Agreed. It was so, so much more cumbersome and difficult that it ever should have been. I strongly prefer actual games over one directional VNs, but I want it to make sense, and be rewarding, and this was neither. An extremely simple sandbox style that used the renders and map would have been far superior, and presumably far easier to create and update.

It had all of the potential to be one of the very best games on here, but for whatever reason the dev was seemingly more interested in making it too complex, and mostly in ways that had nothing to do with the sex and adult aspects.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Agreed. It was so, so much more cumbersome and difficult that it ever should have been. I strongly prefer actual games over one directional VNs, but I want it to make sense, and be rewarding, and this was neither. An extremely simple sandbox style that used the renders and map would have been far superior, and presumably far easier to create and update.

It had all of the potential to be one of the very best games on here, but for whatever reason the dev was seemingly more interested in making it too complex, and mostly in ways that had nothing to do with the sex and adult aspects.
Yeah, in terms of seriousness it felt moderate. I majorly saw it as a fun game with a story decent enough to at least keep you invested. I do agree with the part on trying to make it too serious but also there was a lot going at once.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes