Darkfzone

Sep 19, 2021
On Hold?

I'm pretty sure the dev himself said this project is scrapped. Why no Abandoned tag?
I reported the thread to get them to change the status to abandoned or on hold and linked the dev comment he made, I guess they read what he said and decided to go with on hold instead of abandoned.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The bones are here for an excellent game. If the dev truly has decided to throw in the towell, I wonder if they would be OK with someone else picking it up and reworking it. The women in the game are amazingly hot and unique, and the broad idea is really great. The problem is that the interface is really, really hard to work with. If it could be simplified and made easier to use, the game could be one of the best.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
The bones are here for an excellent game. If the dev truly has decided to throw in the towell, I wonder if they would be OK with someone else picking it up and reworking it. The women in the game are amazingly hot and unique, and the broad idea is really great. The problem is that the interface is really, really hard to work with. If it could be simplified and made easier to use, the game could be one of the best.
its not just the interface.. the whole combat system and mikromanage system is the reason why the game is broken like hell again...he also startet to many quests and never updatet them or worked on them...this game could have been a great game he could realy earn a shit load of money with it.. but he fucked up his supportert once to often

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
its not just the interface.. the whole combat system and mikromanage system is the reason why the game is broken like hell again...he also startet to many quests and never updatet them or worked on them...this game could have been a great game he could realy earn a shit load of money with it.. but he fucked up his supportert once to often
Oh yeah I agree totally. The combat is so weird, that I've only gotten through it by cheating. I don't want to HAVE to do that, but I wanted to progress the story and it was the only way that I could manage.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Seeing both versions of this game getting scraped is certainly not inspiring me to support anything else he does in the future. How does one lose their material that they've been working on for years like that? Come on, I'm not naïve, just say you got tired of working on it and wanted to do something else. Furthermore, sandbox games are hard enough and people usually skip them, so how would changing this game to a rpgm help get more supporters? If the game is already riddled with problems you think a new engine is going to be any better?

This sucks because even though it's one of those bad constructed games as far as the gameplay goes, you still wanna see the outcome of the story. And I actually like the main character and the entire cast and even though someone else continuing this project could happen, what if things get worse or they change or add something to the story that fucks everything up?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Can I cheat in the game or not and if not I don't find the benefits of registering here
you can get a lot of money by selling necklacies on wensday to the cart girl, yes you can go into negative number of them, you can also sell into negative the poison potion both with the cart girl and the station lady.
save scumming helps a lot once you get a bit in the game otherwise to try to max out your strength, knowledge before the first few days of school.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Seeing both versions of this game getting scraped is certainly not inspiring me to support anything else he does in the future. How does one lose their material that they've been working on for years like that? Come on, I'm not naïve, just say you got tired of working on it and wanted to do something else. Furthermore, sandbox games are hard enough and people usually skip them, so how would changing this game to a rpgm help get more supporters? If the game is already riddled with problems you think a new engine is going to be any better?

This sucks because even though it's one of those bad constructed games as far as the gameplay goes, you still wanna see the outcome of the story. And I actually like the main character and the entire cast and even though someone else continuing this project could happen, what if things get worse or they change or add something to the story that fucks everything up?
Yep.

This game should have been 80% Visual Novel (or even Kinetic Novel), and 20% sandbox. I would have made the sandbox portion for earning money and social status only, but designed it in a simple way with big payoffs. The actual story is deep and multi-layered enough that you don't need grindy filler to lengthen the game.

Some developers tend to overthink their projects, and get way to ambitious. If you have a good story, a good premise, and good renders; just keep it simple.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Yep.

This game should have been 80% Visual Novel (or even Kinetic Novel), and 20% sandbox. I would have made the sandbox portion for earning money and social status only, but designed it in a simple way with big payoffs. The actual story is deep and multi-layered enough that you don't need grindy filler to lengthen the game.

Some developers tend to overthink their projects, and get way to ambitious. If you have a good story, a good premise, and good renders; just keep it simple.
I feel the same way, I think this story is very appealing, quirkiness and all. It's just some of the other stuff is hard for players to deal with. I'd love to see this game finished some point in my lifetime at least.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I feel the same way, I think this story is very appealing, quirkiness and all. It's just some of the other stuff is hard for players to deal with. I'd love to see this game finished some point in my lifetime at least.
Yeah, I'd like to see it get finished one day, as well. Just not by this dev. I was once a supporter, and a member of his Discord. He doesn't seem to take criticism well over there (which is weird because he was very open to criticism when he used to post here). He seemed hell bent on doing this project a certain way, and likely got burned out in the process. I'm not buying the excuse that he lost some his model's files. I do believe that the files he was using did get corrupted, but I refuse to believe that a developer works on a project for 5 years without backing anything up.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes