ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
news:
Leocid2 — Сегодня, в 21:28
Hello everyone, as you know the new version is finished, but not translated. Normally HottRod does the translation, but he is not connected to Discord. I hope that this weekend he will connect, but if someone knows Spanish and English, and thinks he can translate the game then send me a PM.
I WAS translating it, until Leocid stopped talking to us all. So, what happened?

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Any Walkthrouh Mod for the game? or in game help?

Switching between the word file and game just ruin the fun...

Also whats the console command for cheats? i really don't want to grind

Soulz0203

Aug 6, 2020
Anyone know how to trigger the misison for miranda for waiting alexia interview? been grinding like a decade still waiting for that phone call and how long need to wait sasha mission as well? how to trigger?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Anyone know how to trigger the misison for miranda for waiting alexia interview? been grinding like a decade still waiting for that phone call and how long need to wait sasha mission as well? how to trigger?
you need to upgrade car wash and talk to her when she come to the car wash(it radom so keep trying).

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Miranda call a week later after meeting her & her daughter at the Beach bar

As for Sasha you're going to have to be specific cause after Quest 17 there is several waiting periods like another week
Screenshot_20220601-123324.png Screenshot_20220601-123339.png Screenshot_20220601-131701.png

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I didn't want to cut in between you and Soulz but I am stuck on Sasha quest 3. Not sure what to do now...

Thanks in advance.
Sasha Walkthrough
Sasha 3rd Quests needs 29 Days to pass- require that you've met Elisa at school talk about the clubhouse with Director Valeria & Elisa again. Wait a week later for Elisa to show up at Home then the events at school will unlock.

I started over again so I can write up Sasha full wait period for the Ski equipment something change for me in v2.3 at the Gas Station that i need to catch so I can update my Sasha walkthrough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mayhem Fall
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes