airze

Feb 8, 2018
Clear. You have confirmed my suspicions. I gave Elena only a red bikini (from thin stripes). It only bothers that after the end of this event, a second similar additional quest appeared. So I thought that maybe there is another bikini for a gift and maybe they need to be given in some specific sequence ....
the next part at the pool seems noxt to be added yet

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Thanks but now I have problem with 3 mission I dont know how to defeat this slime(((
you kill it like any other monster in the cave there is no special trick to it
if your having trouble try lvling more and getting more potions

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Its not any monster. Its very hard ti defeat
like i said in my edit of my reply try lvling and getting more potions
personal i hade no issues with it so I'm not sure if your just getting bad RNG or you just are not lvled enfo

Mar 18, 2019
New english version is out R 1.2, should i make a request thread or can someone be a pal?

EDIT: I see the mediafire download, I was hoping for a MEGA since its faster.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
There a bug when you talk to the person when you Finished looking around the school in her office

Shade1

May 27, 2019
can anyone help please? this happens when i go to the principals office View attachment 397650
Click on the first hi-lighted text. to open the script. scroll down to line 163. where it says "Yes, and 70% of all the girls that attend this school too." . Delete the (%) symbol and replace it with (percent). Then save it and restart the game. The script doesn't understand the symbol or something. the patch should have fixed that. I'm not sure, I normally fix the script errors myself and report them when I can. TIP: Save often.

INFERNO!@#$

Nov 2, 2018
Click on the first hi-lighted text. to open the script. scroll down to line 163. where it says "Yes, and 70% of all the girls that attend this school too." . Delete the (%) symbol and replace it with (percent). Then save it and restart the game. The script doesn't understand the symbol or something. the patch should have fixed that. I'm not sure, I normally fix the script errors myself and report them when I can. TIP: Save often.
thanks man

Reactions: Shade1
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes