alala69

Jan 4, 2018

The new Kyo event you means... ? If you ask about some sex time, then there is no way.

You can use too. :D (feedback appreciated)

Nope, it doesn't seem so. Maybe in the future.

The lucky game you need. Be prepared, you'll spend a ton of money. :) (Or just cheat... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

That must be luck, because it's randomly selected what news you get. It's just that there is more stuff that gives you popularity, than the others. Still, it's luck. :)

Hey Leocid. Great update. The idea that this is just a rehash is nonsense. Right from the start you get a completely new introduction and a bunch of new characters. You get a nice backstory scene for sophie and a bunch of new locations. The new map is also welcome.

I also get that you've decided to streamline the storylines (which comes from a completely new character explaining you need to have the support of 5 characters to open your new clubhouse (also new).

So yeah, if you're coming to this from the original game thinking its just a rehash, youre pretty much wrong. Work has clearly been put into completely remaking the game. Massive plus from me. Also, keep in mind, though the original has more scenes and content, it is a bit of a clusterfuck regarding triggers. Trigger one event before another (hello graveyard girl, teacher, karmen, attack etc) and you're going waaay the hell back to an earlier save. Clearly the intention is to open up each part of the game sequentially so they don't conflict.

The grinding (and punishments) could be toned down a little. I mention this because ive killed my enjoyment of plenty of games with a serious grind element by using cheat mods. In fact, just thinking about it, i think i killed the last version of this game for this reason. Suddenly im bouncing from zone to zone filling up time because i no longer need to fill my days up with the grinding aspects (which gives you some sense of progression) and instead waiting for the ever elusive triggers.

So the grind needs to supplement the game a little. But not so much that it makes the game all about the grind. It needs to be a gameplay element or enhancement rather than the driving force. The last thing you want is players just downloading the cheat just so they can function in the game. Maybe pull back the punishment aspects a little (or balance them out with some positive random events (think community chest/chance in monopoly - no one dreads landing on those because just maybe you'll get lucky).

But aside all that, really enjoyed it. Love the work that's gone into it, and particularly love the new characters and scenes. And id be remiss to mention that above all i love the characters. Everywhere you go the <ahem> 'scenery' is incredible. You're a character model artist of the highest order. Well, to me you are. Honestly, it's pure 'kid in a candy store'.

Looking forward to the English patch. Now i know however that the 1.2 content isnt translated i can jump back in and focus on the Elena storyline. Many thanks for the update.
Here are two comments of very good quality. The guy just quoted above made a guide, if the quest suites do not appear there is that they are not available yet ... logical!
As Leocid reminded, it's a rpg, expect long unfinished quests, until the final version of the game, maybe one day.. So check the previous posts.
But can Pinguino47 put the Manfegor solution on the main page? It will avoid all these questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: HottRod

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019

The new Kyo event you means... ? If you ask about some sex time, then there is no way.

You can use too. :D (feedback appreciated)

Nope, it doesn't seem so. Maybe in the future.

The lucky game you need. Be prepared, you'll spend a ton of money. :) (Or just cheat... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

That must be luck, because it's randomly selected what news you get. It's just that there is more stuff that gives you popularity, than the others. Still, it's luck. :)

thank you for that walkthru.

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Bastard Girls R
Questionnaire:
lets tell Leocid2 what we like & the things we dislike about our favorite game...

Which version are you using? 1.1-3 or 1.2Alpha
how far have you gotten?
are you stuck?
has your game crashed or glitched? where?
what do you love about this game?
what don't you like about this game?
what is a turn on for you in this game?
what/who would you like to see more of?
who is your favorite Character?
do you have a favorite event?
** if you have more Questions .. Please post!!
Right now Elena is my Favorite Girl elena.jpg
but i wanna see more of:
Axia Axia0.jpg Cecilia cecilia2.jpg Jennifer jennifer2.jpg Melanie melanie.jpg Songmei songmei.jpg

Reactions: Terryujin

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Somevody know when gpnna be new update?
I saw this on Leocid2's Discord
translation.jpg
it states:
"hello,
I hope to finish the translation today, in the last case tomorrow. Almost all files are translated.
I await help with proofreading from the man who contacted me recently."

Reactions: Ruffuss

cuchanes92

Apr 10, 2018
How do you get past the slight bug or crash when talking to lady victoria?
there is a specific bugfix to download for it ( on patreon i guess )... but however, I just changed language to spanish and it worked just fine... you can turn back to english after the scene

Reactions: HottRod

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Just in case you haven't heard....
Leocid2 has a Discord page, check his Patreon for access (maybe subscribe and become a member)
Leocid2 has announced today:
"Search and choose 8 girls (that you can recomend/submit) and vote for your favorite.
The 8 Girls with the most votes will appear as clients of the Gym.

don't forget to check it out
GymLocal2.jpg

Last edited:

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
How to unlock mansion ???
im the last game (v.0.1.5) you had to complete the 'Lilith' missions
(she was found at the cemetery) lilith.jpg
but this Bastard Girls R v 1.2 Alpha < totaly new game-new engine-somewhat new storyline.
the creators have not gotten that far into the story yet. Carol VestidoBlancoTriste.png

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
He say he gonna realse new update with english translation few days ago but still nothing(((

meinefresse1

Aug 26, 2018
I like the story and of course the girls (though I think a little more natural proportions would not hurt the whole thing) and then this nonsensical grind starts with a hint system that's completely in Spanish. Even after the rework, and the now better introduction, there is simply no flow to the game. The problems that existed in the original game are still there. Maybe I expect too much at the time. But as good as the story is I doubt that the implementation will be good. time will tell.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes