Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
so i have the bikini now..what now? when i talk to her it says quest not active
What you have is the pool bikini and not the beach bikini. They are two different, but the pool bikini is not implemented. I hope I can implement it in version 1.3

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
"skip day" feature already implemented in the Cheat mod (link in OP).
IMO the current version of the game is unplayable for the sane person without the cheat mod anyway.
You can give me a list of things that makes my game unplayable, but by removing any kind of trap.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Leocid2 do you have a time frame on 1.2's release i thought the 30th but if it just went for translation on the 28th not sure it will be anymore but its good to know it went much smother this time :)

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Any ideeas when this game will be properly translated after some point all i get is spanish text ...

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
tried using the search bar but nothing came up.. anyway how do you trigger Elana's quest to begin? i finished all 10 main quests and have 1000 strength, but every time I go to her room she says she's busy

Edit: ok it seems that I just missed her because of all the people on screen, they should really put highlights when you hover over characters with interaction.

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
the walkthrough from this link is from the old version. is it the same???
this game is not the same as the old one so if that is what your asking then no as of right now i dont know if there is a walkthrough out but you dont really need one most of what you need to do is told in the story texted or in your quest log
tried using the search bar but nothing came up.. anyway how do you trigger Elana's quest to begin? i finished all 10 main quests and have 1000 strength, but every time I go to her room she says she's busy
go to the gym and play basket ball with her starts the quest if thats not what your asking then plz refraze your quetion so we can try to help you better

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
this game is not the same as the old one so if that is what your asking then no as of right now i dont know if there is a walkthrough out but you dont really need one most of what you need to do is told in the story texted or in your quest log

go to the gym and play basket ball with her starts the quest if thats not what your asking then plz refraze your quetion so we can try to help you better
I'll try but when i went to the gym/court earlier, the only one i could talk to was the instructor (blonde MILF)..

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Lol at the caffe at school the Mc want to take selfies whit 3 girls but they refuse him because he is to weak.After you gain 1000 muscle the Mc refuses them wtf xD.
Did not see that one comming all that training for nothing XD

EDIT: Also i believe de cave is bugged-every time i go and slay 20 or so monsters and exit ..after i couple of days the game just exits to the game menu
This happenes only after i do the cave.

Last edited:

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s certainly excellent that “The Beach Bar will be back. But you can only come in if you have a lot of fame.” But with another question, will Miranda return. And then I already really miss this doctor, the last time she received little attention, I hope this time there will be a little more attention tenor56.gif

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes