deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Nope, I added the newest WT to the thread.

If you still can't talk with her please send me a save file in pm and I'll try to see it.
the latest walkthrough in your page is the old verssion bastard girls v0.1.5, cant see the latest

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
So i wanted to redownload the game but all the link have the older version 1.1 ??
what happened ? xD

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
So i wanted to redownload the game but all the link have the older version 1.1 ??
what happened ? xD
right now the latest version available is "Bastard Girls R - Version 1.2 Alpha" (it is incomplete)

bastard girls r 1.2A.jpg

i have been informed that version 1.2 (full) will be released shortly.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
How much content is available in the current version? I can't seem to find a quest for Carol and for Sasha I'm just getting a 'quest not active' when I talk to her, I guess that means it's not available in the game as of now?
So you can only advance Elenas questline and maybe the one with the Clubhouse? No idea if Elisa is actually going to give me any info on the 5 girls I have to convince.

Man it seems all kinds of buggy, when I try to battle in the cave with a level 24 Sophie, I can't finish the fights anymore but get teleported into my room instead. Battlemusic is still running AND I have the battle UI on top of everything else.

Last edited:

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
How much content is available in the current version? I can't seem to find a quest for Carol and for Sasha I'm just getting a 'quest not active' when I talk to her, I guess that means it's not available in the game as of now?
So you can only advance Elenas questline and maybe the one with the Clubhouse? No idea if Elisa is actually going to give me any info on the 5 girls I have to convince.

Man it seems all kinds of buggy, when I try to battle in the cave with a level 24 Sophie, I can't finish the fights anymore but get teleported into my room instead. Battlemusic is still running AND I have the battle UI on top of everything else.
The content isn't as much as previous versions (ie 0.8 or 0.1.5) but this is a New Remake, so there has been alot of changes going on behind the scenes.
1: New Characters
2: Sharper Graphics
3: detailed back-story
4: added Quests/task bar for game progression
5: added Battle system and Sophie experience points/upgrades
6: new map / new locations
7: added mini games (ie basketball practice to win over Elena)

Quests for Sasha or Carol are not available this version. (i think Carol's will be developed first)
New Character Elisa is instrumental for managing your Girls (new slave system)
** Note: if you encounter a 'Bug' please report it to "Leocid2"

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
I'm interested
unren2.jpg
unren1.jpg
after you have downloaded Unren.bat
and installed it onto your game (Bastard Girls)
during regular gameplay (like in the MC bedroom)
hold Shift + O (letter O for 'Open')
now you can enter the commands:

(remember words are case sensitive so respect Capital letters)
**you can copy & paste**

Example: Comida = 1000 (then hit enter... thats it!)
when done hit Esc to exit the console.

Comida = 1000 _Comida/Food
Fuerza = 10000 _Fuerza/Muscle
Estudio = 10000 _Estudio/Study
Energia = 1000 _Energia/Energy cell
Dinero = 95000 _Dinero/Money
Pop = 10000 _Pop/Popularity
Rep = 10000 _Rep/Reputation
labia = 10000 _labia/Speaks
BuenM = 10000 _BuenM/Good master

there are other 'Mods' available
(ie 0_BG_MOD_jsbb.rpy)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffuss

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I didn't say anything about my page, I said it's in this thread. ;)

Would you be so kind and STOP giving this false info every time?
how did i give false info the dev never released a walkthrough there for there isn't one all the ones iv seen linked where for the old game even on this thread and if one is posted why wasn't it put on OP like normally done granted if there was a fan walkthrough I am sorry for false info

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Bastard Girls R
Questionnaire:
lets tell Leocid2 what we like & the things we dislike about our favorite game...

Which version are you using? 1.1-3 or 1.2Alpha
how far have you gotten?
are you stuck?
has your game crashed or glitched? where?
what do you love about this game?
what don't you like about this game?
what is a turn on for you in this game?
what/who would you like to see more of?
who is your favorite Character?
do you have a favorite event?
** if you have more Questions .. Please post!!

Reactions: proct
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes