lolhoppah

Jun 17, 2019
for the lazy ones

(MAC)

(WIN)

my game crashes when i go to speak with the principal :/? it crashes just as im done speaking to her. I have downloaded the bugfixes too.

Last edited:

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
to avoid confusion and to celebrate this release, Bastard Girls R 1.2 should have a new thread...:unsure::unsure:

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
The “Lucky box” in Cecilia’s store is not working. I won a bikini, but I can’t pick it up and give it to Elena.

Marissa 69

Oct 2, 2017
The “Lucky box” in Cecilia’s store is not working. I won a bikini, but I can’t pick it up and give it to Elena.
Is it a red bikini?? because there is more than just one, and only the red one is for Elena, there´s also a red swimsuit for her, but it´s not yet implemented

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I don't mind this rework but I think I'm gonna wait until its atleast caught up with 015-2 in terms of content.......at the rate its going now....its gonna be a long while before its close to that.

Reactions: proct

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Is it a red bikini?? because there is more than just one, and only the red one is for Elena, there´s also a red swimsuit for her, but it´s not yet implemented
Clear. You have confirmed my suspicions. I gave Elena only a red bikini (from thin stripes). It only bothers that after the end of this event, a second similar additional quest appeared. So I thought that maybe there is another bikini for a gift and maybe they need to be given in some specific sequence ....

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes