Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Well, then it's a good thing Spanish is easy to learn, huh? (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
I understand 5 languages, Spanish is not one of them, why dont you go learn mandarin and then japanese, it is easy :p

yea this game is a mess, not sure if it can even be called a game right now.....also the new update did not update the quest log, same quest as last time "completed"

the other game had its faults, but it felt much better, this feel so point and click to guess, I cant get interested in this game as I was in the old bastard girls :(

Reactions: Dantee94

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
Can i progress with sasha in this versión? I can talk to Her in the house but always say that the quest is not active, i don't know what to do.
And the same with Carol, i can't find Her in the house, and when we talk on the library of the school nothing happens
The previous versión of the game was more easy to follow IMO.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Can i progress with sasha in this versión? I can talk to Her in the house but always say that the quest is not active, i don't know what to do.
And the same with Carol, i can't find Her in the house, and when we talk on the library of the school nothing happens
The previous versión of the game was more easy to follow IMO.
As they told me, not only Elena

Reactions: Dantee94

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I downloaded the last version but when an error occurs it says 1.12 alpha, is that normal ?
try to download it again or start a new credit if it still looks the same
the only mistake I have had is in the loading screens from one side to the other that I get gray and white squares

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I downloaded the last version but when an error occurs it says 1.12 alpha, is that normal ?
enless you are going to play in Spanish version 1.1 is still the only release in English i believe leocid said around the 30th the real version 1.2 will drop with English.
to better answer your question yes thats normal a alpha are normally mark as such with Leocid's games

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Not all texts seem to be translated into english. Some previous texts were maybe not so important, but I got during school a message on phone and lost $1000, so I'm -$900, now.

And I can't find the Pizzeria.

And I lose faster money as I get it. Lost another 600 because they picked up my car...

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Oh, sure, lemme just go pick up two of the most insular languages in the world because a stranger on the internet felt like mentioning them...
dont forget to add russian and those cyrillic letters to mandarin and japanese, just get one of those apps like rosetta stone or something, you will be fluent in a month ;D

dont you know people online, like the 20 people on twitter that scream at disney or hollywood rule the world, just bend over, pull down your pants and ask "now what" :p

machine1104

Aug 26, 2019
im stuck doing the signatures quest
- i reached 200 popularity to date the blonde girl but she want a quest not already implemented
- i won vs the gym girl and talked to her in her room
- i have the 2 slaves

what i have to do?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
it might have been mentioned but will there be a full english ver?
yes when 1.2 drops it will have the English patch with it and before anyone asks again no 1.2 is not out yet 1.2 alpha is they are not the same
and enless something changed i think leocid said that 1.2 would be done around the 30th but i look on his patron and I'm no longer seeing the post so it should be end of 1st week of next month at must but I'm not the dev can only share the info i have and give a guess at the date from info he gives

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes