Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
muttdoggy , Pinguino47 or any other moderator/uploader, can we please get a message posted to the front page of this forum that the current version is the Spanish alpha version and that the official English version will be released later, so that we can quit getting people posting in here complaining about it not being in English?
I've reverted the thread, thanks for tagging me. That mistake won't happen the next time, sorry for the inconvenience, please refrain from blaming the developer as it's NOT his fault!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I've reverted the thread, thanks for tagging me. That mistake won't happen the next time, sorry for the inconvenience, please refrain from blaming the developer as it's NOT his fault!
you...you bastard! You had one job! one! no worries man...shit happens lol :LOL: Can't blame either of you really...your just the uploader and the alpha was a leaked patreon test version...unless YOU leaked it, j/k lol. I tried playing through the spanish but ended up putting the game aside until the full translation is available.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
1. anyone knows elena signs the clubhouse petition or you have to wait for the next patch?
2.the next thing is that I hope if Alex Miranda's nurse and mother puts you in the option of continuing to have sex with her and her daughter given at 0.15 you only had her in the house and alex cloth could you fuck the weekend in the pool

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
you...you bastard! You had one job! one! no worries man...shit happens lol :LOL: Can't blame either of you really...your just the uploader and the alpha was a leaked patreon test version...unless YOU leaked it, j/k lol. I tried playing through the spanish but ended up putting the game aside until the full translation is available.
I actually didn't even upload this :LOL:
I didn't even play it tho, it's not my kind of game :ROFLMAO:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I actually didn't even upload this :LOL:
I didn't even play it tho, it's not my kind of game :ROFLMAO:
AH you just updated the thread...my bad lol. Its usually not my kind of game either with them mammoth tits and asses....there are some girls in it that pique my interest in it.

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
Anyone managed to do this quest Elena in this new update?

1.jpg

You have bought an excellent bikini for Elena, maybe she will use it in the Pool

I've tried in many ways to complete this quest and still can't ... Can anyone help?

Jan 28, 2018
Thank you, kindly. I didn't know who to tag for this, so I just looked to see whose name was on the first post of the thread. If you know a better person to alert to these kinds of things for this particular thread in the future, please let me know and I'll make sure to tag them next time.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I think that since at least I did not give myself the signature for the club, I hope it will go to the next patch
it should be in 1.2 but isn't in the alpha also leocid2 posted
" Aug 23 at 11:19am

Hello to all this is a statement for people who are publishing version 1.2 Alpha as if it were the official version. The alpha version is not the Official version, and is not translated into English. It has less content than the Alpha version. Avoid publishing this version in the future.
"

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
I think that since at least I did not give myself the signature for the club, I hope it will go to the next patch
Will you do the same with massage training to continue the Octavian quest? because I go almost every day and just had a scene with Clarissa

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
How can i recharge the energy cell, I almost made the 1000 bucks for the dress, but the car girl took most of it:mad:

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Thank you, kindly. I didn't know who to tag for this, so I just looked to see whose name was on the first post of the thread. If you know a better person to alert to these kinds of things for this particular thread in the future, please let me know and I'll make sure to tag them next time.
No worries, just tag any uploader you want or a moderator, staff members are already busy as they are :LOL:

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes