Manfegor

May 20, 2017
If you can choose the ENGLISH option shouldn't you get ALL the text in English?
There is just 5349852 post about this so yep, you can't possibly find an answer for this, so I'll help you: Yes, but in this version you won't get all the text in english because it's not fully translated because it's alpha version

I really like this game. The story is very original, and the setting too. In the new version I can't go to the beach bar, so I would say that all the quests are blocked ... would anyone have any idea how to go about unlocking the beach? Thank you
The "you can't" answer would make you happy? If not, then I choose the "I don't know" answer. :)

Mar 18, 2019
Updated Cheat Mod for "Good Master" and "Popularity" Max.

Don't know what else is new, i can't play till the English translation is release.
Your cheat mod gives the game a visual glitch, a grey and white checkerboard replaces all the transition fades making for annoying visual ticks while playing. Anyway you can change the background of the cheat menu? If not looks like im just gonna have to rely on console for cheats since the checkerboard background doesnt go away after you install the cheat mod.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
I dont know if its been said or not but this version [1.2] is the *Alpha* version, not the *official* [1.2] version that is fully translated with Kyo's mom event. Someone jumped the gun and posted an incomplete build here.

Best to wait it out otherwise we will end up with the last 5 pages of people being confused about this version and the dialogue.

Dudu1205

Feb 20, 2018
Guys please help me! It says to show the card to Karmen but is not working, i have the card, she is saying get lost you idiot i will not trade with you! What can i do? Thanks!

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
The games alright,but i hate the way the UI looks on pc. Also the main character in the intro annoys me with his attitude towards the maid.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Guys please help me! It says to show the card to Karmen but is not working, i have the card, she is saying get lost you idiot i will not trade with you! What can i do? Thanks!
Please give me a save file, I'll check.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Dudu1205 for some reason a variable weren't set in your progress... Weird. I didn't have this error when I played. Attached a save file where the variable is good. Just talk with Karmen.

Also everybody, there is an unofficial translate. Just copy-paste it where is belongs.
And once more. It's unofficial. No responsibility for any error, but may try to solve it if reported via PM.

Last edited:

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Your cheat mod gives the game a visual glitch, a grey and white checkerboard replaces all the transition fades making for annoying visual ticks while playing. Anyway you can change the background of the cheat menu? If not looks like im just gonna have to rely on console for cheats since the checkerboard background doesnt go away after you install the cheat mod.
this is fixed

Reactions: Guy On The Internet

Dudu1205

Feb 20, 2018
Dudu1205 for some reason a variable weren't set in your progress... Weird. I didn't have this error when I played. Attached a save file where the variable is good. Just talk with Karmen.

Also everybody, there is an unofficial translate. Just copy-paste it where is belongs.
And once more. It's unofficial. No responsibility for any error, but may try to solve it if reported via PM.
Thank you very much!

Jan 28, 2018
muttdoggy , Pinguino47 or any other moderator/uploader, can we please get a message posted to the front page of this thread that the current version is the Spanish alpha version and that the official English version will be released later, so that we can quit getting people posting in here complaining about it not being in English?

Last edited:

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Cant fuly play the game cause i dont know what to do i cant understand spanish
It's good, but still more spanich then english
muttdoggy , Pinguino47 or any other moderator/uploader, can we please get a message posted to the front page of this forum that the current version is the Spanish alpha version and that the official English version will be released later, so that we can quit getting people posting in here complaining about it not being in English?
But there is also a translation-kinda-thing for those how can't wait for the official one. :O

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes