Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
other than the english issue in the current version my only real beef with the fundamentals of the game is the navigation, its fine with arrows here and there but we really could do with a navigation screen for each location to move around easier, your game isnt the only one that this annoys me in so dont take it personally, but seeing as you are here and you do engage with people, youre even polite to the shitheads that insult you and your game and act like theyve been scammed despite not putting out as much as a dollar for the game to begin with, i feel like a bit of constructive criticism may be appreciated and when i need to get from a to b id prefer to click as little as possible, going from a to b to c to d oops wrong way back to a again, to e, to f, what was i doing now again? to g then finally at h aaaand now im done there so i need to go back again, its mentally exhausting. other than that id have to say im intrigued by the game, really looking forward to action with lucia and the other big booty ladies in the future
I promise that the version 1.3 I am going to change the mechanics of navigation, to what you are proposing more or less. I want you to enjoy the game without so many problems.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Mby iam just spoiled from other games .. but i collapsed the first 2 days in school coz i couldn´t find all persons to talk with.
At least at Home i would prefer something like "Man of the house" small pictures where i can see which room and who is in there at the moment.. especially if you add the mansion later in the game
In MoH, the little icons are on the map, they don't show the exact room, just the building. And each location have a few rooms, that you still have to search to find how you want. On the other hand, they were at the same place at the same time, so you can remember where to go. And of course there were a help, where you can check exactly where they are (or probably).
Here if you place for example Carol's icon on the upper building of the schoool (because that's where she is at some point in the game) that's still very big and complex. But there must be some solution somehow... Hmm...

Well i played the game in the prev version (original game) so the navegation wont bother me much, its basicly the same. What gets on my nerves is the suddon collaps as well as the random money crap, it forces me to use cheats, whitch i dont like to use, so i can advance and keep playing. Im still testing this new version, for me Spanish ( no realy, Castelhano) does not bother me as i know it very well. But in truth isnt this an alpha version? Or i missred something?
Did you tried to prevent your collapse from hunger with... dunno, eating? :p
And yeah, unfortunately you missed something, the name of the package you downloaded. It say there that it's an alpha version.

I'm stuck in the kitchen, what to do?
If it's in the morning, you have to talk with Sophie and... have a breakfast, train or shower, or something.
If it's not, then please a more detailed explanation needed what happened.

----

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
does anyone have a save mine has all my stuff but went back to the first day for all the quests.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
i just need a save to get past this first quest, explore the damn school been over it 10x times
I found a huge bug i think when i try to see the princable i keep getting i should explore the school and talk to anyone i can i have been through the school 46 times talked to every one even fainted 21 times and still cant talk to princable any help Please
yes .. i have the same issue ..
- if i try to enter in the director , it tells me "better to explore other parts of school before to go to the main offices"
- if i try to leave school , i tells me "i can t leave , i have not finished my tour to the school and not talked to director
- if i try to go to the red button on map above the tesy romm of teachers , i bave "restricted area no pass"
- if i go to the door aside to the lobrary , i have "closed door"
- all the othre rooms have been done . , and genarlly i fall asleep tired .. the next day nothing changes
I have the same Problem but no solution... can someone help?

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
so any idea on how to trigger the new kyo events and wen you know you finish the new content in this V some help pls

lilolalel

Oct 30, 2017
Why is the game rubbish for you?
Usually i don't post, i don't know why, maybe i don't want to cause some trouble/flame/misunderstanding/something other, but i follow your game since the first release here. The game have some good assets, but, from my perspective, you made some mistakes during the development.

1 - The "total" reboot. You had restarted your project, this is not a bad thing sometimes, as a dev happend to me too in some situations, but you did it without a straight vision of what you want to do. Example: Keep advancing the versioning from the point where you stopped the previous game it's not a good thing, and can lead ppls to think wrong about the state of your work (imho) with the result of some recriminations from some ppls. I wanted to do more examples (like horizontal/vertical progression/story) but in this case i would risk to become very very very verbose.

2 - Actual content. Ok reboot done, you had TONS of assets ready but...just a small part of it are in place. If your assets are ready, the coding have to be relatively fast. I have played the latest official and, except for some scenes, i have found the same identical renders of the previous project. Let me explain better: if in your previous project had...mmhh...5 stories "completed"?.. you can't set the reboot and launch it with only 1 story and only in half or 3/4 of what users had previously of the same story, the complain start immediatly from who had played your game, can be perceived as a downgrade. A piece of this story here, a piece of this, and a little bit of the other, in my opinion, don't sound like the "right recipe", remember you have near 4gb of assets (if i remember well), renders/texts/etcetc, ready from the other project.

3 - Environment. You want to create a "great" world inside the island, but if you want to do this you have to add some shortcut through the environment. For example: starting from MC room, in the first house ofc not in the manor....the manor was a real pain, you have to pass through 6 rooms manually and when you have to do this every time for all the game can be very boring (at least until you gain the manor...from here it's not boring, as i said up here, is a real pain). Just set an upper/side bar with the locations, in this way ppls can cut a little bit the "click grinding". Every "great world" need shortcuts inside the buildings (if they have a good amount of places) and outside for the "open navigation" (happy to see a map for the places of the island...shortcuts!). You can just limit the implementation of the various places based on the story progression (ex: you don't have implemented the manor yet, so just don't put it in game) and adding them progressively, in this way the player perceive less the feeling of emptyness...a huge island with a tons of empty and "out of order" places.

4 - Mechanics. So you have to grind some "situations", like in tons of other games, but (!) you have the "surprise events" where you slam the player down to the ground....man...rly you can't let the player randomly lose some stats or a good amount of money just for this...and this happen every day in your game. To pass through this thing i had to modify a save and, to be safe, add the maximum amount of money. If you want your game be "grind based" you have to avoid the situations where your audience can feel frustration..."yeah i have enough money to buy the item X so i can progress in the story...oh wait...i have lost 1000$ in a random event...now i have to start again...". The balance is not an evolution but is the base for a smooth/not frustrating experience. If you want the surprise event you have to think about the player incomes with a work related to time invested in this work and than set a level for the loss situation. Ex: you can work near 3-4 times in day-part cycle, afternoon -> evening for example, earning 120$ everytime, we suppose to earn 480$/day, so the next day if you lose 1000$ in the random event you have to work 3 consecutive days to go back in positive and, if in this 2 day your luck throw you another 1000$ loss you have to work 3 more days extending the time, for example, to complete an event....it's a little bit unbalanced at the moment (starting from 0, following this you need ~ 9 days to earn 1360$). You risk to force ppls just to do multiple work in every day-part and leave the story until they have enough money to not suffer from your random surprise event...boring....or just cheat in some way:p.

5 - Story progression. I can imagine the pain in write the story for EVERY woman in this game....if i am not wrong until the reboot there are near 14 women. But....why you have to feel more pain, and transmit to us :ROFLMAO:, trying to find the best way to extend the time the player need to score the objective with a girl? You are allready stretching it with the stat system (8 stats + money). Really, sometimes you need an in-game week only to have the chance to speak with one of the girls and another week the inform her that you have the object and another week to set a "chit-chat". So now the player have 2 choices: 1 - live the in-game routine of mass clicking through the various room (remember the point 2-3), empty out of order buildings, and stalled chunk of stories, and use the risk of losing stat/money for some strange reason (remember point 4) with the secondary effect/risk to delay the progression 2 - start skipping every day-time, playn a wake up-to-sleep game until the needed day-time event will come. "Too much container and too little content" in a much larger container, i hope only for the moment (point 2 again).

6 - Languge. I am not an hater of Spanish, but, user side, if the selected game language is Eng you can't leave a lot of word in your language. It's only a matter of consistency and completeness, don't know..something like "hey!an english translation cool!...start....oh si qué rico papi!!!!..WTF!! :ROFLMAO:".

Now, don't get me wrong, i don't want to start a "blame and shame" nor say your game is "rubbish", it's only my POV and nothing else, i just quoted your message as a starter. I hope you take this like a friendly post about what i have perceived/seen after playn through your 2 projects (old and new). Sorry for my very bad english.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
I promise that the version 1.3 I am going to change the mechanics of navigation, to what you are proposing more or less. I want you to enjoy the game without so many problems.
more inconvenience than a problem really but its nice to hear you will improve on it, looking forward to 1.3

also, maybe assign names to the locations too instead of just a thumbnail or something? maybe its just me but without word association to the images it kinda turns into a memory game remember what was where, i have that issue in the game man of the house and i end up jumping around the home to the wrong hallways and rooms on occasion, but thats also just an inconvenience and not a problem, whats most important in an update is sexy stuff!, and english...

Last edited:

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
In MoH, the little icons are on the map, they don't show the exact room, just the building. And each location have a few rooms, that you still have to search to find how you want. On the other hand, they were at the same place at the same time, so you can remember where to go. And of course there were a help, where you can check exactly where they are (or probably).
Here if you place for example Carol's icon on the upper building of the schoool (because that's where she is at some point in the game) that's still very big and complex. But there must be some solution somehow... Hmm...

----
I meant the navigation in buildings not the worldmap in "man of the house" you can jump from 1 room into another without clicking through corridors/stairs usw .. and the navigation tool showed who is in the room to interact with.

something like that would be good, especally if he add the mansion later in the game

sry 4 my bad english :)

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Well, I played some of old version a ways back, and enjoyed it. The navigation was annoying (and still is on some screens, but there has been improvement in this version. I want it to be clear that I actually like this game. There are games that I might try, get frustrated or irritated with, and just discard or move on from without comment (or with snide vitriol). For this game, for some inexplicable reason I really want to continue and get into it. All in all, I think you can have fun here...but...

PROS:

The art is charming. I don't mind the exaggerated breasts and whatnot at all (though some of the waists remind me of Liefeld art). To me it's mostly features and not bugs.

While it needs some work, I'm somewhat impressed with the combat. Just the fact that it exists is impressive for a lone indy dev.

The animation, what there is of it, is done pretty well for this kind of game and probable lack of budget. I've seen better but I've also seen wayyyyy worse. This is pretty good.

CONS:

The navigation is better than before, but could use some work. Maybe thumbnails for navigation? I assume that may disrupt the fuel and hunger mechanics but honestly...we could do without those and the game would be much more fun.

Opinions vary on minigames. My opinion is largely negative. Down with minigames, in all genres and possible dimensions!

The incomplete translations are a real problem. I'm sure Spanish speaking people are having less problems. I'm pretty lost as to some of the goings on in this game. I imagine that problem will be resolved as development continues.

Bugginess. My exploration of the caves was interrupted several times during combat, by suddenly being thrown into the bathroom spying minigame. I would then have to proceed through the mansion, back outside and back to the cave (with the cavern mist still visible on the screen). Eventually, it would crash to desktop. After the caves, I am periodically interrupted by the bathroom spying minigame, regardless of where I am or what I am doing.

That brings me to the bad part of the combat. Frankly, I cheated. I will never grind if there is a better solution. Assuming the combat is intended to work like a standard turn based RPG, there is no way my 31st level maid with stats over 9999 should be failing to hit and kill the stupid low level cave spiders. It's possible my cheating caused some issues. If not, the stat calcs+RNG formula seriously sucks and needs work.

On the subject of cheating, let's talk grind. I cheat hugely and in massive amounts. This allowed me to ignore stuff like hunger and fuel, grinding for stat increases to impress girls, etc. And yet, I still didn't get as far as I think I should have in a few hours of play. Some stuff can't be cheated, like waiting for x number of game days for something. I still can't figure out why I can't progress with Elena despite spending time with her in the apartment (maybe the chats in her room aren't the right events and I need to wait for her to appear in a different location? Who knows!). If I got irritated and bored by the lack of progress, I can only assume it is nigh unbearable for those who will not or cannot cheat.

I get that no wants to play a short game and grinding and minigames help pad things out and can even keep things interesting. But this type of grind is not active or exciting like leveling can be in RPGs and fighting games. This is just tedious. This dev might be better off with a game that is half or even a third as long. Frustrating and boring players is the only truly deadly sin in niche gaming.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
people I leave the guide of 0.15 to take out of the pattern just in case I hope it serves you and I did not change much if you decide to change something

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Someone knows if Elena is in the pool at some point, I have her swimsuit but she doesn't give me the option

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Was looking forward to playing this but running into a few problems. Like a lot of posts before me stating the text being in Spanish even though you choose English in the preference. Even with the fix. Also it is very hard to follow along with who is speaking, even though you show the name. It helps if you have a pic or something with the person who is talkings mouth open like they are talking or something along that line or have the person who is talking to you look at you while other looks at the one who is talking. Something. Got confused as hell being in the temple or what ever it was for 1st time when they showed Sophies past and fight she got into. I had no clue who was who when they were talking. I was having to do a lot of rollbacks to try and figure it out.
This is just my opinion and my opinion only ;)
Don't let the comments get you down for i see a lot of potential for this story. I played the original and really liked it. Who wouldn't love being the only guy surrounded by beautiful women.
Love the graphics along with the sounds during them.

Played a little bit more until i think it was Yamatos family "Kyo" showed up at school after Sophies fight and she gets shot scene though i thought i was supposed to be going to the mall with the roomies who cock blocked me that morning and the text with the Yamato family at school was all in Spanish*sad face*.
I'l check back with this game after a few fixes/updates.

Last edited:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
is there a way to get rid of Sophie? I have to pay -18K money since she does stuff costs money around the world that i'm not even aware of.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes