Manfegor

May 20, 2017
So there is no major issue, as I saw. At least while I played there weren't any error, so it's a good start. :)

I don't think the game is a maze, now it's much more simple, and everybody can know his way around after a little time spent. But still it can be more player firendly if we can say where we want to go, and the game removes as much food and energy as needed. Maybe both traveling method can be used in the game, so players can decide what they want to use.

3: RNG based events after class .. i mean i lost 1000 cash for some "spanish reason" XD thats alot of money at the beginning of the game
Sophie is accused to broke some poor woman's leg... But to be honest, I wouldn't pay a penny, I'd rather go to the court (specially because Sophie said she didn't do anything), so bing it on old lady(?), prove that Sophie did something... :p But no... $1000 minus in an instant.
But to be more RPG/something we could just choose if we want to pay or go to the court, and maybe if we choose to go, AND the lady can prove, then the loose would be much more. But there is a possibility that the lady can't prove, so we win. Sooo, we can decide which is the best for us... Just a thought...

Leocid2 the most basic fundamental stuff of computer anything whatever, game developement or other is that it is english! If you decide to go against it, you may, but you won't be accepted with this idea ever. Every game base/default language should be english. And then you can add multiple languages to it.
You can't expect much player (and much payer in that case) with different language. And a game needs much player to find out and report all the errors and bugs, and also to give you some cool ideas. No matter alpha, beta, gamma, delta, or even upsilon version it is. From the very first scratch, it should be english. But maybe it's just my opinion as I was taught this way to programming... >.>

Also it would be much more convinient to download the game (smaller size) if you clean it up a bit... If it's alpha, just the alpha content should be there, not every single image you ever made. :p

Aaaaand also, please redo this image:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That zombie-girl on the left side just creepy. 0.o

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah this game and the first version had some serios issues.. in the first version i had to start all over again "a few times" coz of game breaking bugs.

My cons are:
1: the game is still a maze .. and characters you can interact with are not highlighted "example elisa infront the director office" took me a while to find her ^^
2: the hunger / energy system has absolute no value other than stretching playtime to farm money .. and is not balanced
3: RNG based events after class .. i mean i lost 1000 cash for some "spanish reason" XD thats alot of money at the beginning of the game
4: translation is a known problem ..

I realy like the art style and i see potential and i like the RPG aspects you want to put in but !!!
in my opinion you should focus on the graphics and story and look for a "renpy programmer" and a proper translator.

Sry 4 my bad english its not my native language ;)
Hello, you should have noticed that many of the issues were fixed. The new version improves many things. Sometimes I am surprised when I am told that the game is a maze, a theme that is not so true, but it would be very rare to see in an exploratory RPG-style game and you had nothing to explore. Nor do I see so many bugs that are a problem, as many of them have been resolved. And translation is done by people in the community who offer to do so, I'm surprised that there is bad translation.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
So there is no major issue, as I saw. At least while I played there weren't any error, so it's a good start. :)

I don't think the game is a maze, now it's much more simple, and everybody can know his way around after a little time spent. But still it can be more player firendly if we can say where we want to go, and the game removes as much food and energy as needed. Maybe both traveling method can be used in the game, so players can decide what they want to use.

Sophie is accused to broke some poor woman's leg... But to be honest, I wouldn't pay a penny, I'd rather go to the court (specially because Sophie said she didn't do anything), so bing it on old lady(?), prove that Sophie did something... :p But no... $1000 minus in an instant.
But to be more RPG/something we could just choose if we want to pay or go to the court, and maybe if we choose to go, AND the lady can prove, then the loose would be much more. But there is a possibility that the lady can't prove, so we win. Sooo, we can decide which is the best for us... Just a thought...

Leocid2 the most basic fundamental stuff of computer anything whatever, game developement or other is that it is english! If you decide to go against it, you may, but you won't be accepted with this idea ever. Every game base/default language should be english. And then you can add multiple languages to it.
You can't expect much player (and much payer in that case) with different language. And a game needs much player to find out and report all the errors and bugs, and also to give you some cool ideas. No matter alpha, beta, gamma, delta, or even upsilon version it is. From the very first scratch, it should be english. But maybe it's just my opinion as I was taught this way to programming... >.>

Also it would be much more convinient to download the game (smaller size) if you clean it up a bit... If it's alpha, just the alpha content should be there, not every single image you ever made. :p

Aaaaand also, please redo this image:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That zombie-girl on the left side just creepy. 0.o
Thank you, your opinion is very valuable, and constructive. About the negative events if you're creating events like you mentioned going to fight for Sophie's innocence. Another one that is developing is Captain Bikini, who you can face. And about the Zombie XDDDD girl in version 1.3 I will make the changes.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I feel like many don't understand the essence of the game, and they think it's a linear game that everything unfolds with a single click. The game has always been intended as an exploratory game. My goal is for every corner to be an event, but I couldn't develop it correctly without an RPG-style system. This new version the 1.2 improves the exploratory system. And it adds a Quest system, which could not be added in 1.1. And version 1.3 will add confrontational events against other families. If you've ever played Prince Maker. You can understand that I didn't invent the tough one. I repeat again that you should not see the game as a linear novel, with very few clicks to do, but as an RPG. More in the official forums it was discussed whether it was better to bring the game to RPG Maker. But 90% voted no. They wanted to play it the novel way. Another thing I think is that there is a lot of misinformation. An example is what happens right now I release an Alpha version and explain that it is in Spanish. It's more i explain it in English. But they launched the game as an officer. Read the comments and notice that people are frustrated because the content came in Spanish. And so many things, that I've tried to explain and people don't read the information.
Hi Leocid, I think that making the game more exploratory and RPG style is very good, it has the potential to make it more entertaining, but I think the problems (and if you have already been told so much), it's a bit of navigation by the scenarios, I am not an expert not anything like that, but, for example, in other games they use images to move around the house or the place a little more intuitively since it is a bit difficult to leave the house or some very large locations, or maybe use instead of arrows some signs that indicate where that road goes, or as in Glassix where the actions do cost energy but it is very little and allows it to increase over time, on the other hand adding things like hunger, charisma, strength, etc., not bad, many other games already integrate it (Man of the house, Glassix for example) and it works very well, but I think it should be a little more flexible, for example instead of falling starved by hunger how about that the actions are deactivated until you fulfill your hunger, so that you can still move but you can not do anything, on the other hand there should also be a time of “tolerance” before you begin to feel hungry, that is, eat something big (Breakfast, lunch or formal dinner) equal to 3 hours before the hunger bar begins to decrease for example, or make food more accessible (I only played version 1.1 and maybe this has already been resolved), and that after breakfast at home I didn't know how to get more food at school without money.

I am not complaining, I think your game is very good and I follow it from the previous one, but I think that if you are a little more flexible in these aspects I could really improve.

Good luck (y)

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Hi Leocid, I think that making the game more exploratory and RPG style is very good, it has the potential to make it more entertaining, but I think the problems (and if you have already been told so much), it's a bit of navigation by the scenarios, I am not an expert not anything like that, but, for example, in other games they use images to move around the house or the place a little more intuitively since it is a bit difficult to leave the house or some very large locations, or maybe use instead of arrows some signs that indicate where that road goes, or as in Glassix where the actions do cost energy but it is very little and allows it to increase over time, on the other hand adding things like hunger, charisma, strength, etc., not bad, many other games already integrate it (Man of the house, Glassix for example) and it works very well, but I think it should be a little more flexible, for example instead of falling starved by hunger how about that the actions are deactivated until you fulfill your hunger, so that you can still move but you can not do anything, on the other hand there should also be a time of “tolerance” before you begin to feel hungry, that is, eat something big (Breakfast, lunch or formal dinner) equal to 3 hours before the hunger bar begins to decrease for example, or make food more accessible (I only played version 1.1 and maybe this has already been resolved), and that after breakfast at home I didn't know how to get more food at school without money.

I am not complaining, I think your game is very good and I follow it from the previous one, but I think that if you are a little more flexible in these aspects I could really improve.

Good luck (y)
Thank you for your resive information, and it's very useful. Already the old mansion was implemented that way. Of course it can be done in the apartment and at school.

Reactions: loikl

onefortsang

Jun 17, 2017
is it not fully translated?
I ran into some event with yamata family with principal, and some Egyptian women and that was only Español

Reactions: bjornt2

MagicMoelli0814

Oct 18, 2018
I feel like many don't understand the essence of the game, and they think it's a linear game that everything unfolds with a single click. The game has always been intended as an exploratory game. My goal is for every corner to be an event, but I couldn't develop it correctly without an RPG-style system. This new version the 1.2 improves the exploratory system. And it adds a Quest system, which could not be added in 1.1. And version 1.3 will add confrontational events against other families. If you've ever played Prince Maker. You can understand that I didn't invent the tough one. I repeat again that you should not see the game as a linear novel, with very few clicks to do, but as an RPG. More in the official forums it was discussed whether it was better to bring the game to RPG Maker. But 90% voted no. They wanted to play it the novel way. Another thing I think is that there is a lot of misinformation. An example is what happens right now I release an Alpha version and explain that it is in Spanish. It's more i explain it in English. But they launched the game as an officer. Read the comments and notice that people are frustrated because the content came in Spanish. And so many things, that I've tried to explain and people don't read the information.
You do make it yourself quite easy, pal! And you do know, what you're writing here is rubbish! You guys are using a lot of the content of from the old game. And you're using the old interface, the old music. And even if it's true, why do you release this unfinished crap! Did you really think that your former patrons, which you guys have mocked with the old game, wouldn't recognize it? Did you really think you would get many new "morons", who would support you on patreon with money? By mixing up mostly old graphics with a few new stuff? And you even haven't made it well! If the case would be the other way around, i would write this too! Obviously you guys don't understand that your rookie-bonus, from the time you started the first Bastard Girls game, is depleted. You're coming up with an extended remake which isn't remade well yet! Instead of learning from your old mistakes you repeating them and you've added some new ones. You must understand that you have a debt on your side.
Load up on f95 a proper version of this game which is bugfree, complete with content like it the old game had on version 0.1.5-2 and with an enhanced ui! If you bring this up, maybe the users will be way less frustrated. And maybe the users will support you again! Take the modder Manfegor as an example how to make it better! If you aren't willing to change the path then i suggest you'll quit this before it's getting worse!

Reactions: HerbertIronsides

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Not gonna lie, game was better before the mansion update. Now it's just a straight up headache.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Hello, you should have noticed that many of the issues were fixed. The new version improves many things. Sometimes I am surprised when I am told that the game is a maze, a theme that is not so true, but it would be very rare to see in an exploratory RPG-style game and you had nothing to explore. Nor do I see so many bugs that are a problem, as many of them have been resolved. And translation is done by people in the community who offer to do so, I'm surprised that there is bad translation.
Mby iam just spoiled from other games .. but i collapsed the first 2 days in school coz i couldn´t find all persons to talk with.
At least at Home i would prefer something like "Man of the house" small pictures where i can see which room and who is in there at the moment.. especially if you add the mansion later in the game

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Well i played the game in the prev version (original game) so the navegation wont bother me much, its basicly the same. What gets on my nerves is the suddon collaps as well as the random money crap, it forces me to use cheats, whitch i dont like to use, so i can advance and keep playing. Im still testing this new version, for me Spanish ( no realy, Castelhano) does not bother me as i know it very well. But in truth isnt this an alpha version? Or i missred something?

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Btw can you put some kind of promt, as in the ppl we can talk but not advences the game? like the nurse in the hospital, we click on her, she gives the basic dialog but we click all over the screen just to see if ... i think you get it i hope. some kind of highlight perhaps. of course and aggain, just my oppinion.

MagicMoelli0814

Oct 18, 2018
Mby iam just spoiled from other games .. but i collapsed the first 2 days in school coz i couldn´t find all persons to talk with.
At least at Home i would prefer something like "Man of the house" small pictures where i can see which room and who is in there at the moment.. especially if you add the mansion later in the game
You're not spoiled. "Man in the House" and the games of Doctor Pink Cake are way better programmed. Leocid2 is not a well programmer. And on the other hand: Why did he show up with a unfinished game in the first place? He still owes an answer about this! His first Bastard Girls game was a disaster. And the second doesn't seem to get better yet. Let's hope he finds a way to improve himself.

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
First of all, I would like to say that I am a huge fan of this game!
If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to ask the creator to please add some anal sex!
Thanks!

Reactions: Ruffuss

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
other than the english issue in the current version my only real beef with the fundamentals of the game is the navigation, its fine with arrows here and there but we really could do with a navigation screen for each location to move around easier, your game isnt the only one that this annoys me in so dont take it personally, but seeing as you are here and you do engage with people, youre even polite to the shitheads that insult you and your game and act like theyve been scammed despite not putting out as much as a dollar for the game to begin with, i feel like a bit of constructive criticism may be appreciated and when i need to get from a to b id prefer to click as little as possible, going from a to b to c to d oops wrong way back to a again, to e, to f, what was i doing now again? to g then finally at h aaaand now im done there so i need to go back again, its mentally exhausting. other than that id have to say im intrigued by the game, really looking forward to action with lucia and the other big booty ladies in the future

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes