MagicMoelli0814

Oct 18, 2018
Guys for god sake read the fucking post before publish in forums like this, this is an ALPHA VERSION thats why is in spanish. The official one is the english version, the develop publish that in patreon, dont comment so much bullshit for nothing. The translation is doing by an english speaker of this comunity
The language is the slightest issue of the game dude. There was a former version of leocid2 wich wasn't marked as an Alpha. Totally crap!

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
The language is the slightest issue of the game dude. There was a former version of leocid2 wich wasn't marked as an Alpha. Totally crap!
I put alpha on it to avoid those same confutions, but they published it as if it were the official version. I'm sorry you had a bad impression of the game.

Meowmaru27

Mar 29, 2018
Lmao what happened to this game. It was so good but this last year the dev kept shitting on it. Not even talking about the fact that this version is still fkin unplayable. Bugs everywhere, fcking puta madre spanish everywhere. Fuck this game.

Reactions: Slimeee

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
Lmao what happened to this game. It was so good but this last year the dev kept shitting on it. Not even talking about the fact that this version is still fkin unplayable. Bugs everywhere, fcking puta madre spanish everywhere. Fuck this game.
At last i can insult in english without a translator so translate this. Me suda la polla tu mierda.

Reactions: evankehell

Stonebridge

Sep 6, 2017
the girls in the game are gorgeous, but the game is rubbish. it's a bit like holiday island, lots of girls but hardly any shagging

Reactions: apnav

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Why is the game rubbish for you?
Its bad because its annoying to play. Have you actually played your game? Have you sat there and clicked one billion times to leave the house and get somewhere and back, hoping you dont pass out from hunger? Or hit so many bugs no matter how many fixes you install that you have to constantly save so that you dont lose progress? If you can honestly play your game and enjoy it then cool for you most of us cant. The only reason you have so many people in here talking shit is because the island premise and the models are great. Almost everything else about that game causes a headache. Try talking to someone you know more personally and have them try your game. I guarantee unless they lie to not hurt your feelings they will say the same shit we are all saying.
You also cant keep saying "But this is only the second version, its in ALPHA" when you had a previous version of the game thats not really that different to the point where you already threw all the old renders and scenes into the files of this one.

Last edited:

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah this game and the first version had some serios issues.. in the first version i had to start all over again "a few times" coz of game breaking bugs.

My cons are:
1: the game is still a maze .. and characters you can interact with are not highlighted "example elisa infront the director office" took me a while to find her ^^
2: the hunger / energy system has absolute no value other than stretching playtime to farm money .. and is not balanced
3: RNG based events after class .. i mean i lost 1000 cash for some "spanish reason" XD thats alot of money at the beginning of the game
4: translation is a known problem ..

I realy like the art style and i see potential and i like the RPG aspects you want to put in but !!!
in my opinion you should focus on the graphics and story and look for a "renpy programmer" and a proper translator.

Sry 4 my bad english its not my native language ;)

Reactions: DaDUde

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Its bad because its annoying to play. Have you actually played your game? Have you sat there and clicked one billion times to leave the house and get somewhere and back, hoping you dont pass out from hunger? Or hit so many bugs no matter how many fixes you install that you have to constantly save so that you dont lose progress? If you can honestly play your game and enjoy it then cool for you most of us cant. The only reason you have so many people in here talking shit is because the island premise and the models are great. Almost everything else about that game causes a headache. Try talking to someone you know more personally and have them try your game. I guarantee unless they lie to not hurt your feelings they will say the same shit we are all saying.
You also cant keep saying "But this is only the second version, its in ALPHA" when you had a previous version of the game thats not really that different to the point where you already threw all the old renders and scenes into the files of this one.
I feel like many don't understand the essence of the game, and they think it's a linear game that everything unfolds with a single click. The game has always been intended as an exploratory game. My goal is for every corner to be an event, but I couldn't develop it correctly without an RPG-style system. This new version the 1.2 improves the exploratory system. And it adds a Quest system, which could not be added in 1.1. And version 1.3 will add confrontational events against other families. If you've ever played Prince Maker. You can understand that I didn't invent the tough one. I repeat again that you should not see the game as a linear novel, with very few clicks to do, but as an RPG. More in the official forums it was discussed whether it was better to bring the game to RPG Maker. But 90% voted no. They wanted to play it the novel way. Another thing I think is that there is a lot of misinformation. An example is what happens right now I release an Alpha version and explain that it is in Spanish. It's more i explain it in English. But they launched the game as an officer. Read the comments and notice that people are frustrated because the content came in Spanish. And so many things, that I've tried to explain and people don't read the information.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes