Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
is anyone have save file after Quest 10 , i dont have idea to do next , i think im done with all of content , please if there is not walkthrough in it let me erase my curiousity with save file that u gave ;)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Bastard Girls R [v1.2] [Leocid2] - Original Size: 2.20GB

Download PC (687MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 3, 2017
One of my fav games, I am so happy to see it has a new update. But change log wasn't promising much, I hope there is a good amount of content in this update. Can't have too much of those.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
hmm ... if you read the patreon post, the v1.2's mission not fully completed yet ..its around 80%
english version will come after that.

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Bastard Girls R [v1.2] [Leocid2] - Original Size: 2.20GB

Download PC (687MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks sir always like ur great job

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
So ... last time I tried this, I ran into error after error, and it seemed I needed to get fixes scattered through the many pages of discussion.

If I download v1.2, is it going to work or will I then need to find those fixes all over again?

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
is anyone have save file after Quest 10 , i dont have idea to do next , i think im done with all of content , please if there is not walkthrough in it let me erase my curiousity with save file that u gave ;)
although i din't know spanish after quest 10 the next day will be played a scene in the scool and after that you have to go to the dean office to continue the quest i don't know what is after that.

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
although i din't know spanish after quest 10 the next day will be played a scene in the scool and after that you have to go to the dean office to continue the quest i don't know what is after that.
yes i think its to much tacoos language that made me confused xD

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
feels like every release of this game has less and less english translation in it, quit playing this version because i keep getting phone messages with negative effects and no damn clue as to why because of spanish, not to mention some big quest thats entirely in spanish

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes