TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I took one look at the male main character and I'm out. Why can't devs make actual men in a game that a woman might actually want to fuck? Speaking from a female perspective...ugh. Maybe the men will enjoy it as the women look better :)

Reactions: ThunderRob

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
i don't quite get why this is being remade,revamped or remastered, whatever the 'R' is meant to represent.
despite the dev stating that its a different game from the last incarnation, reading this feed, it just seems to be having exactly the same issues as the last incarnation. someone has even made a cheat mod which should be a red flag right there!

it just looks like a complete restart, after all the issues, without any lessons learned. some pre-planning wouldn't go amiss, rather than what seems to be writing it on the fly, to avoid this one turning out just like the last one did, trashed.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
What's the loli tag for?
i guess some girls with small titts might look young?
not played this much, but played the old game and there is the queen girl who is hundred of years old in the body of an 8 year old and she horny as a 60yo home alone cougar

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
where to find elisa?
and how to give her a bikini?
Elisa is on the staircase in the director's area but it gives me a bug because she says I love her, I am not worthy to talk to you whenever I speak with her
1566565122552.png

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
feels like every release of this game has less and less english translation in it, quit playing this version because i keep getting phone messages with negative effects and no damn clue as to why because of spanish, not to mention some big quest thats entirely in spanish
The version they have placed is an alpha and is not 100% translated. To get the Questlog in English you must download the patch for English. I don't know why it's published this version if it's an alpha

MagicMoelli0814

Oct 18, 2018
This game is still unstable and programmed totally crappy! I suggest strongly: Don't give these guys a patronage! The idea in it self is funny and the animations are great. But it doesn't deserve any money! Still crashing down! The questlog does not work properly and it is written in spanish language. Many of the dialogues are in spanish too! I do not know what the guys of leocid2 do expect! The first bastard girls was nothing but a bug festival. (n)None of the versions of the old game worked properly ever! And this counts for this game too. Don't get me wrong: I have nothing against the spanish language! But if you belong to those who don't speak it fluent. You are screwed then. Google-translate is able to help out for sure. But at end the it's simply annoying! To be blunt: I was one of the former patrons! Leocid2 came along during 3 months with no progress on the game. Instead of new versions they came up with boring live feeds of a gal with a tight schoolgirl dress. And they charged the patrons extra for this crap! Lucky me i wasn't one of those who paid for this! Remember the quote before i ended my patronage leocid2: "Shame on you if you fool me once! Shame on me if i will let this happen twice!"

Conclusion under the bottom line:

Bastard Girls R isn't worth a single Euro or a Dollar! Not even a Peso! If you guys from leocid2 want to get any patrons again, you have to improve and fix massively the whole game! I don't even understand why you dare to show up with this version if you think about the past of your former game!
:poop::poop:(n)(n)

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
New game. First day in school, tries to find everyone and talk to them. Before I get to that, I faint from hunger and is moved to next day. It's good that it took me away from hell school since I was unable to figure out what I was missing, pretty bad that there was not enough guidance to tell me what was missing. Not sure if I should continue this save now.

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
Guys for god sake read the fucking post before publish in forums like this, this is an ALPHA VERSION thats why is in spanish. The official one is the english version, the develop publish that in patreon, dont comment so much bullshit for nothing. The translation is doing by an english speaker of this comunity

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
This game is still unstable and programmed totally crappy! I suggest strongly: Don't give these guys a patronage! The idea in it self is funny and the animations are great. But it doesn't deserve any money! Still crashing down! The questlog does not work properly and it is written in spanish language. Many of the dialogues are in spanish too! I do not know what the guys of leocid2 do expect! The first bastard girls was nothing but a bug festival. (n)None of the versions of the old game worked properly ever! And this counts for this game too. Don't get me wrong: I have nothing against the spanish language! But if you belong to those who don't speak it fluent. You are screwed then. Google-translate is able to help out for sure. But at end the it's simply annoying!

Conclusion over the bottom line:

Bastard Girls R isn't worth a single Euro or a Dollar! Not even a Peso! If you guys from leocid2 want to get any patron again, you have to improve the whole game!
:poop::poop:(n)(n)
You can tell you haven't researched anything about the game. First the version that has been released is an Alpha and not the official version. The Alpha version is in Spanish and not in English. The Alpha version has less content than the official version and is in English. To get the QuestLog in English you must download the patch for English. I don't know why they published this version as if it were the Official version, when the official website explains that it is an alpha. Try to find out more before publishing.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I've played the newest version of the previous game a while ago, is the revamped version already catching up to the story of the old game?

MagicMoelli0814

Oct 18, 2018
You can tell you haven't researched anything about the game. First the version that has been released is an Alpha and not the official version. The Alpha version is in Spanish and not in English. The Alpha version has less content than the official version and is in English. To get the QuestLog in English you must download the patch for English. I don't know why they published this version as if it were the Official version, when the official website explains that it is an alpha. Try to find out more before publishing.
I played with the patch dude! And by the way: There is no need to research experience!

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes