skydra

May 4, 2017
Version 1.2 out !!

Hello everyone, forgive the tardiness, but the new version of Bastard Girls R is here once again.
Well make the decision to postpone the stories of Elena and Carol even though the content is done. This is because the main thing was to stabilize the game's options.

Changelog :

1. Underfood consumption, before it was 10, to 2
2. The car's battery consumption is low from 100 to 40.
3. Penalties are now low.
4. We've got the erotic class back.
5. Our beloved Spa is back with a good surprise.
6. A new slave system is introduced.

We hope that in the next 14 days we will be able to introduce the Quest system.

PC :
Mac :
ADD GOOGLE DRIVER PC

Last edited:

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
sorry, but in the school i cant talking about Elena, just in the room, but i dont know what need doing for that(
You have to invite her in the school to your room and than talk to her

The 1.2 Version is in spanish you have to wait 2 weeks for the english version

Last edited:

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
Dose anyone know if the quest for learning massage is compleate? i cant trigger the second scene with Clarissa where she's about to teach me how to give massage's.

Last edited:

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
Is it even possible to finish the Massage quest?
I have been working non stop at the Spa for almost a Month now.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hello I would like to know what is the bug that makes it unplayable to correct it.
He mean not a bug. One of the main problem that new version dont have translation on english and we dont understand what we need to do

Jan 28, 2018
He mean not a bug. One of the main problem that new version dont have translation on english and we dont understand what we need to do
That wasn't the complete "new" version, and it was intentionally an "only spanish" version. The official English version of 1.2 beta hasn't been released yet.

Reactions: markus T

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hello I would like to know what is the bug that makes it unplayable to correct it.
I don't mean unplayable in a literal sense....I just mean certain things end up in spanish...pretty much everything inside the principle's office and anything with the secretary aswell. If I can't read it then I don't know whats going on...except the secretary sex scene lol...I child could understand that lol. If I remember correctly...the quests/log aren't implemented or translated yet aswell.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
That wasn't the complete "new" version, and it was intentionally an "only spanish" version. The official English version of 1.2 beta hasn't been released yet.
Didn't even cross my mind...guess thats why the thread hasn't been updated to 1.2. I'll wait for the official release then.

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
You cant even progress with the main quest at the cave, only digging with a shovel for 7 coal is possible atm .
A while back i think you could recruit the drunk chick at the gas station but i dont know if it's even possible.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Hey Leocid2 I would like to know in the 1st picture, by chance it is not Olivia? Something very like her 1494205910411.gif

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes