Repuci

May 1, 2017
Version 1.2 out !!

Hello everyone, forgive the tardiness, but the new version of Bastard Girls R is here once again.
Well make the decision to postpone the stories of Elena and Carol even though the content is done. This is because the main thing was to stabilize the game's options.

Changelog :

1. Underfood consumption, before it was 10, to 2
2. The car's battery consumption is low from 100 to 40.
3. Penalties are now low.
4. We've got the erotic class back.
5. Our beloved Spa is back with a good surprise.
6. A new slave system is introduced.

We hope that in the next 14 days we will be able to introduce the Quest system.

PC :
Mac :

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Version 1.2 out !!

Hello everyone, forgive the tardiness, but the new version of Bastard Girls R is here once again.
Well make the decision to postpone the stories of Elena and Carol even though the content is done. This is because the main thing was to stabilize the game's options.

Changelog :

1. Underfood consumption, before it was 10, to 2
2. The car's battery consumption is low from 100 to 40.
3. Penalties are now low.
4. We've got the erotic class back.
5. Our beloved Spa is back with a good surprise.
6. A new slave system is introduced.

We hope that in the next 14 days we will be able to introduce the Quest system.

PC :
Mac :
I can say one thing, take Irish drinks and celebrate the release of a new version, and My Birthday, which was on August 4th.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Is there any walkthrough for this game? Bc I don't know how to continue the story, I have finshed all quests I've got. And I know there is more content I just dont know how to trigger next events (where to be, who to talk, which day and hour do it)

zweihander63

Oct 1, 2018
anyone get the crash when you finally get to the directer of the school part had no chance to roll back game just shut down lol
Save before that, set the game to spanish until you're past that part then switch to english. It's a translation error.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes