HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Because it's not implemented in this remodeled version yet.
Unless you're playing the old version.

Shade1

May 27, 2019
while i am fighting in the cave. in the middle of a battle it goes to the spying seen. How can I fix this?

Plantdhruv

Aug 6, 2019
I can't find the shovel I have done the liltth isn't here thing I can't see the shovel can someone take a photo of where the shovel and circle it please

Plantdhruv

Aug 6, 2019
View attachment 345094

Overview:
You are an ordinary young man, your father dies in an automobile accident and your mother died when you were born, so they take you to an orphanage until you reach the age of majority. But one day you receive a mysterious letter inviting you to study in a private school. When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-14
Release Date: 2019-07-13
Developer: Leocid2
Censored: No
Version: 1.1-3
Previous game: Bastard Girls
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: -
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

Patches: -
Extras: Cheat Mod

*The compressed version is not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

View attachment 345102 View attachment 345103 View attachment 345104 View attachment 345105 View attachment 345106
Hey where is the shovel?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You sure you are talking about the same "Bastard Girls" game?
In this game, there is a gas station, in the other one not.
In this game, you need a shovel for mining (for now) and in the other one, you can find one in the graveyard for digging out some stuff from a grave.

Plantdhruv

Aug 6, 2019
In this game, you need a shovel for mining (for now) and in the other one, you can find one in the graveyard for digging out some stuff from a grave.
Yes I'm talking about bastard girls can h send me a pic of ur MAP please

Plantdhruv

Aug 6, 2019
Wait their are 2 games?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Yeah I checked the guide it dosent show any gas station so where is it?
what guide there is no guide for this if you are playing a old patch then you are playing a different game
Bastard Girls
and
Bastard Girls R
are not the same and Bastard Girls is no longer being updated it is now Bastard Girls R and is all is forum is for

GANNT01

May 19, 2019
After updating with 1-6 fix , i still had an exception

File "game/tl/english/EventosDiarios.rpy", line 61, in script
"The film star Briesani, known for her role as Captain Bikini, considers that men are garbage and that none of them can satisfy her, especially the candidate. You lose {color = # f00}-10 points{/ color} of popularity"
Exception: Unknown text tag u'color = # f00'

It was simply a bad syntax definition for the color, there was a space between # and color code # f00 instead of f00.

Shade1

May 27, 2019
while i am fighting in the cave, in the middle of a battle it goes to the spying seen. How can I fix this? If it had an Exception massage I'd have tried to fixed it myself but it doesn't. I've already used the 1.6 fix but it does not help with this. Is anyone else having this problem?

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
while i am fighting in the cave, in the middle of a battle it goes to the spying seen. How can I fix this? If it had an Exception massage I'd have tried to fixed it myself but it doesn't. I've already used the 1.6 fix but it does not help with this. Is anyone else having this problem?
Me too for every creature in the middle of my match i suddenly got bugged into my room.

Reactions: Canade and Shade1
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes