Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
CapPort.jpg
CapBikini.png

Captain Bikini, you will be a very difficult boss to win, even if it will be completely optional. This boss will not be in this version because Elena's story is very large, but it will be included in the next version.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
If you're still getting the %o needs to be a number ERROR, open the file with the link in the error page with NotePad++, change the line 163 at "70%" to "70 percent". It's a command issue, easily fixed.

Reactions: zeejay25

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
anyone get the crash when you finally get to the directer of the school part had no chance to roll back game just shut down lol
Change the "70%" in line 163 with Notepad++ to "70 percent". Save and restart the game, try again.

Reactions: zeejay25

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
am reach quest 10 and, girls quest (elena) 6 and two secondary quest, is there any more?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
My biggest concern about the game is the money system, i constantly get messages about paying 5000 bucks that ruins my finances. Other think is: why thw heck the pickaxe is disappearing after use it? Especially when i don't have money to buy a new one? Simply annoying. Otherwise the game if fairly playable imho.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
"Game is trash!" "Game is trash!"

How about not f***ing playing it if it's that bad for you? I know it's the internet and all, but instead of proposing ideas, all I see is bitching about it. Cut the dev some slack or just ignore the title, damn.
Let's be fair the game is trash at the moment and it's going to be for a long time compared to original one

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I know that there is still a lot of polarity in terms of this game, on the one hand people who say that the game is bad and is useless for nothing, and on the other hand people who say the opposite, personally I think that this new version should look like if it was a new game without taking into account the previous one, although the author already has renders and some animations, the gameplay is difficult to program in any game, for now the game is not very good but, like any game in its early versions, can improve a lot with time.

Reactions: VioletReaperEos

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Please...Please...Please separate the giant pink "QUIT" button and near microscopic grey "RETURN" button. Hell, flipping them would be better. You shouldn't have to roll over a QUIT button to perform a basic navigation function. The user will inevitably hit the QUIT button once or twice or ten times by accident (as I have done btw) while navigating to the tiny RETURN button. This is poor UI design but it should be an easy fix.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Please...Please...Please separate the giant pink "QUIT" button and near microscopic grey "RETURN" button. Hell, flipping them would be better. You shouldn't have to roll over a QUIT button to perform a basic navigation function. The user will inevitably hit the QUIT button once or twice or ten times by accident (as I have done btw) while navigating to the tiny RETURN button. This is poor UI design but it should be an easy fix.
I'll take note of your request

Reactions: rooney10

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone else having troubles with food? Is there any way to increase it more than 100 at the start of the day?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes