Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
isnt that clear ? if its not yet in the game it cant be done ...

this is the first version of the rework of the game

so if you like more content you might try the aband. version (more content, less grind)

right now i would say the old version is the better game by miles (even when thinking about the annoying villa)

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
i started, and in day 2 i choose, dont go school and i cant go out, its say i cant go oustide without breakfast, but i have eat after the choose, and i cant eat again

cant sleep, i cant do nothing, nice bug

Cofaxer

May 31, 2019
yes.....when you go in the office and talk to the principal right?
can anyone help us QAQ???!!!
Before you speak with principal change language, and after conversation changes it back. The same bug will be then you will have the first date with Elena.
This helps me.

Reactions: TDSanthony

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
have 3 problem,

1) i have finish the quest 10, and i dont have other quest (next updapte i think )

2) secondary quest with signature, i cant do nothing, i have 0 signature ( next update or nice bug)

3) quest girl with elena, in quest 2, i speak with her in room again and again, the quest 2 is never completed , i must not speak in her room ?

Last edited:

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
have 3 problem,

1) i have finish the quest 10, and i dont have other quest (next updapte i think )

2) secondary quest with signature, i cant do nothing, i have 0 signature ( next update or nice bug)

3) quest girl with elena, in quest 2, i speak with her in room again and again, nothing come next, i must not speak in her room ?
Look through like last 3 pages or so or use the search function that this site has and search for "quest" maybe that will help

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Bastard Girls R [v1.1-3] [Leocid2] (1.9 gb rar pc original)

386 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone)

Note: A total of 690 mb of included music tracks (ambiental, relaxing, original...) were not compressed - if you want to play the game with that background music, download a full game release.
i found some error when i enter the bathroom and at school when u finish the class the third door from the right when i enter i got an error , its from the compressed or its the from the game ?

352248 352249

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i found some error when i enter the bathroom and at school when u finish the class the third door from the right when i enter i got an error , its from the compressed or its the from the game ?
Sorry, I don't know, I'm not a player of this game, only crunched it :D
Is that error related to script, missing image or something else?

Edit. Alteni your errors are related to two missing images (could be related to specific Spanish? characters (ñ) in the folder/image names. Downloading now the full game version to check if those files are present in there. If so, Im gonna upload just these two images for you to put them in appropriate folders. If not, then it is a bug in game developers should resolve.
Of course, if that switching from English-Spanish -English didnt resolve that :)

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Sorry, I don't know, I'm not a player of this game, only crunched it :D
Is that error related to script, missing image or something else?
i dont know put i make a screenshot about the error check my preview Quote

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018

View attachment 352248 View attachment 352249
Try this one,
When you got a bug,
Save before it, and you know already after which dialogue or seen that bug happens,
Before that bug change the language into Spanish, may be after changing bug is normally gone

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Try this one,
When you got a bug,
Save before it, and you know already after which dialogue or seen that bug happens,
Before that bug change the language into Spanish, may be after changing bug is normally gone
ty i will try it !

Reactions: Kunju

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
i never played the old version (bastard girl ), what is better , the old or new version (with the " R " in the end) ? if he remake the full game, i think he will never update the old version (abondonned) and continue with the " R " version

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
ty i will try it !
I just added a fix for those missing images - in "compressed-game-post". You could try it and see if that resolves an issue with those errors you found? For other script-related bugs, if any, it is Dev who is responsible probably :)

Reactions: Kunju and Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I just added a fix for those missing images - in "compressed-game-post". You could try it and see if that resolves an issue with those errors you found? For other script-related bugs, if any, it is Dev who is responsible probably :)
thnx for ur efforts Abhai , i think the developer need seriously to check his game , crazy errors !

Reactions: Abhai

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
i never played the old version (bastard girl ), what is better , the old or new version (with the " R " in the end) ? if he remake the full game, i think he will never update the old version (abondonned) and continue with the " R " version
Old version was not compatible with the things he wanted to do but content wise old one is superior for a long time it was started somewhat 2 to 3 years ago

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes