Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I fixed the first issue, but I get a sudden end after dealing with the cave. I come back, talk a bit with Elena and then go to bed which the game says "End" and then kicks me to the main menu. Is that normal?

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
So I get this right after I tour the entire university and go to the principle.
Download fix bug 1.1-4 again. I made a mistake and did not contain the fix bug correcting that error. Once again I apologize and hope you can enjoy the game.
Fix bug general 1.1-4:
Fix bug Log Quest :

Vegetta79

Jul 26, 2017
Elena keeps saying that I don't have a bikini for her. Am I missing something? I went to Cecilia and after many attempts I got the red bikini. Although I can't be sure because I don't see it in the inventory.
Can someone help on this?

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Elena keeps saying that I don't have a bikini for her. Am I missing something? I went to Cecilia and after many attempts I got the red bikini. Although I can't be sure because I don't see it in the inventory.
it's the really skimpy red one with hearts over nipples

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
its the bikini on the attached file

you could also try this:
im not sure if it works, so make a backup of youre save before you try...
use or the renpy save editor: https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-save-editor-v1-6-1-last-moment.6456/ and change the value of ElenaBikini1Lucky to 1 ...

Reactions: Vegetta79

GoobyPlsStahp

Jun 5, 2017
How do you meet elena in school city in quest 6? because after that blowjob scene at the park in quest 5, I can no longer meet her in city both after breakfast, afternoon, and sunset. Does her quest end there?

P.S.: Quest 6 says: I have returned to the school city on saturday.
You have to go bring Eliza back to your room and talk to her about Elena. She'll ask how the date went, and tell you keep taking her on dates on saturday

airze

Feb 8, 2018
ist he original completed ??

if not, then i dont get why restarting it again... another game that you have to wait many years before it reach the time to be remade again and again ..... fuck i hope not :/

PS : ok i just noticed that the original is abandonned... sound promissing :/
it was remade because the fighting system would not work in the original gameso he had no choice but remake it so it will work

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes