linhvn279

Jun 16, 2019
Who has a guide to the tasks in this Mod? I did not know where to go for the tenth task, but this Mod version has no instructions?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
This game feels far more grindy than the first one, and there's quests that I can't find/complete. I can't explore some areas, because thier locked behind a quest, I can't increase affection or give gifts, because it's locked behind quests, the MC gets hungry too quickly, you get the idea. This game isn't bad, but in it's current state, it needs a lot of work.

Vegetta79

Jul 26, 2017
How do you meet elena in school city in quest 6? because after that blowjob scene at the park in quest 5, I can no longer meet her in city both after breakfast, afternoon, and sunset. Does her quest end there?

P.S.: Quest 6 says: I have returned to the school city on saturday.
She is not at school. As it is saturday, school is closed. You have to meet with her in the same place as before. She will be alone this time

Reactions: Kunju

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
She is not at school. As it is saturday, school is closed. You have to meet with her in the same place as before. She will be alone this time
I have the same problem l can't win the 6th quest school is closed where I can meet her which time

airze

Feb 8, 2018
What is the steps for Elena's 6th quest?
Is there any problems using cheats
meet her in the plaza and go on a date with her again repeat this till you get the quest for the bathing suit the go to the mall buy random boxes till you get the string bikini with heart's then go to beach and then save and quit because thats all for this patch

also incase you didn't know yes the quest says go to school but the girl by the stairs in the school that's your's will tell you keep dating her(Ellan)

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Who has a guide to the tasks in this Mod? I did not know where to go for the tenth task, but this Mod version has no instructions?
what mod this isn't a mod this is the new bg game also there is no guide so there is none that can share it

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Developer has never even played a half assed ressource management ero-game or play tested his own game.

The Grind is so insanely ridiculous and it breaks the game.
Even after taking the +50 breakfast the MC will drop unconscious if he tries to talk to any of his three room-mates on day one and visit the principal, which means the first quest need three days to complete minimum. The breakdown will in turn skip the event that leads to the sophie quest line every time.
The car battery breaks down several times a week.
There are several million people on this planet, who walk to school without breakfast and back, who never collapse due to acute starvation.
Millions of people drive to work every day for years without their car battery breaking down twice a week.
Random even eat away your money. After playing 4 weeks i had -8000 cash due to a 2*1000 and a 7000 fine, even though i was given another 1000. These mechanics are insane unless the character makes 1000 bucks a day you cannot fine him 1000 bucks a week in fines wtf?

Screw that entire mechanic and pay rent/upkeep every sunday, done.

I cheated my food stamina and car energy to constantly be max and i am thinking of improving the study, food and fitness gain gain by factor 10 at least.

The required study points to date the smart girl require you to constantly study for 3-4 weeks. Even after getting the coed slut which pushes your study output to 20 points a day you need 2 weeks for anything.
Stepping outside your door will drain your car battery wtf?? even if you do not drive anywhere???

I played the game for 6 weeks and my popularity was 50. Where the hack are the clear mechanics to increase resource points? If you wanna be 'superpowered' fucking copy and paste, not just take a dump and call it done.

Quest log is in portuguese and not working, maps are shit-crazy huge, it takes a dozen clicks to go from point A to point B and better pray you do not need to go to C. With three constant grind mechanics (food, money and battery), your character can do nothing and go nowhere. But hey if your maid gets knocked out in the treasure dungeon its game over?? YAY! WTF.
Ero scenes cannot be skipped but happen so often, that they are boring you to death.

This game is a mess and an insult to every player, given that it has been years in development now. Just write a fucking kinetic novel.

Last edited:

linhvn279

Jun 16, 2019
I made it to the 10th task and completed it, now I don't know how to continue, no instructions are made. Has anyone ever done it, please leave a guide?

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
I made it to the 10th task and completed it, now I don't know how to continue, no instructions are made. Has anyone ever done it, please leave a guide?
Usually I don't reply to people who are dumb and can't look through the thread or use the search but you are done congratulations now you can wait for next update

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes