Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
This version is way too bugged will wait for next update hopefully it will be sorted out by then

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
smells like stalling. Is he really remakeing this or is he stalling or trying to calm the populas? the remake should have all the content from previous game along with the changes not just first changes from first version.
BUT, what the fak do i know right?, i am just a lusty peasant.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018

1- Se corrigió error ortográfico -dialogo de Lady victoria corregir la palabra (avanza) por (avanzada) -español

2- Se corrigió el dialogo momento en que Sophie alza el camión y el Mc dice: (puedo) por (puede) - español

3- Se corrigió los errores en la opción de no ir a clases.
- Ahora se puede salir del apartamento.
- No aparecerán las chicas en los baños al faltar tu a clases.
- Ya no estará Carol en su habitación

4- Se corrigió el error, cuando se entra a la hermandad por primera vez y aparece Franchesca, toda la cinemática aparecía el HUD principal, esto ha sido removido.

5- Se corrigió el bug del mini juego en el baño, ya no aparecerá los mensajes extraños, o sacarte del juego.

6- Se corrigió bug visual con la profesora Olivia, donde aparece los 10 puntos en rojo.

7- Se subió los puntajes de estudios, para que estudiar no sea tan difícil.

1- Fixed spelling error -Lady Victoria's dialogue correct the word (advanced) by (advanced) -Spanish

2 - Fixed the dialogue moment when Sophie lifts the truck and the Mc says: (can) by (can) - Spanish

3 - Corrected the errors in the option not to go to school.
- Now you can leave the apartment.
- The girls will not appear in the bathrooms when you miss school.
- Carol will no longer be in her room.

4- Fixed the error, when you enter the guild for the first time and Franchesca appears, all the kinematics appeared the main HUD, this has been removed.

5- Fixed the mini game bug in the bathroom, strange messages will no longer appear, or take you out of the game.

6- Fixed visual bug with Professor Olivia, where the 10 dots appear in red.

7- Study scores went up, so that studying isn't so difficult.

Download FixBug BGR 1.1-6

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
smells like stalling. Is he really remakeing this or is he stalling or trying to calm the populas? the remake should have all the content from previous game along with the changes not just first changes from first version.
BUT, what the fak do i know right?, i am just a lusty peasant.
For some reason he wanted to add combat which was not possible in original to be fair every render from original is in the game just need to add events and story for them... in year or two

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
really nice game but I need a wt here please can anybody help me? thanks :)
There are a lot of doors that do not open or places you can't visit only things you can do are pretty much fuck the 2 girls in pizza place event fuck your maid fuck Elena on 2 different dates and random misc stuff that are not important like mining in the cave etc
90% of the comments are people asking same things over and over again when all of it has been answered in last couple pages

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
I wanted to like this game, but between having to constantly restart for each version when we had
old version" you now having to constantly cheat since MC faints 2 hours after eating, and game having some horrible battle system and mazes i just have to forget about this game.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
I wanted to like this game, but between having to constantly restart for each version when we had
old version" you now having to constantly cheat since MC faints 2 hours after eating, and game having some horrible battle system and mazes i just have to forget about this game.
The problem of food is corrected in the second version, but if it seems good to me, I forgot the game. The game was not designed to be a simple visual novel, the game is an RPG. You will have many missions, mazes, and much more that you see in an RPG game. I repeat do not see this game as a simple visual novel, "It is not," is an Rpg, and if you do not like Rpg, do not play it.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
thank you and is it normal that the images about her scenes are in the archive already?
The Dev recycled pretty much all images from the old version but they are not implemented in the code yet.
This version is similar to the old version but also different.
The first difference, there are factors to fulfill first to get the girls (more strength, more knowledge, more popularity, etc.).
And the story differs slightly too. So there is only a part implemented yet and not all the stuff.

I hope you can understand my amateurish explanation. ^^

• Haha
Reactions: lightpower

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
The Dev recycled pretty much all images from the old version but they are not implemented in the code yet.
This version is similar to the old version but also different.
The first difference, there are factors to fulfill first to get the girls (more strength, more knowledge, more popularity, etc.).
And the story differs slightly too. So there is only a part implemented yet and not all the stuff.

I hope you can understand my amateurish explanation. ^^
it's ok mate thank you :) so if I download the other version of the game I can see olivia's scenes? :)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Haha, yes you can see pretty much all Olivia scenes there. I guessed you played the old version.
Download the walkthrough too, so you don't miss some scenes with her. :)

Reactions: lightpower

billkha

May 19, 2018
how do you play the mini games in which you see like a half circle and a dot is moving i cant click on any thing ????

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes