franslfc

Apr 3, 2018
same as others talking to the principal crashes the game .. i downloaded both bug fixes 1.1-2 and 1.1-3 and now what should I do please somebody explain to me step by step

zeejay25

Jan 28, 2018
If you're still getting the %o needs to be a number ERROR, open the file with the link in the error page with NotePad++, change the line 163 at "70%" to "70 percent". It's a command issue, easily fixed.
Oh, man! Thanks for this! Was stuck with the Principal First Meet game crash! At least I could progress now.

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
Oh, man! Thanks for this! Was stuck with the Principal First Meet game crash! At least I could progress now.
I had the same issue and did what you said and now i cant event open the game
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\tamir\Downloads\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc/game/tl/english/EventIncEsc.rpy.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xbf in position 493: invalid start byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\tamir\Downloads\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\tamir\Downloads\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 369, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\tamir\Downloads\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\tamir\Downloads\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 742, in load_appropriate_file
data, stmts = self.load_file(dir, fn + source)
File "C:\Users\tamir\Downloads\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 563, in load_file
stmts = renpy.parser.parse(fullfn)
File "C:\Users\tamir\Downloads\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2756, in parse
lines = list_logical_lines(fn, filedata, linenumber)
File "C:\Users\tamir\Downloads\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 214, in list_logical_lines
data = f.read().decode("utf-8")
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xbf in position 493: invalid start byte

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

Fri Aug 02 10:59:13 2019

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Didn't the patreon page state the game had impregnation/pregnancy in it? Is there any of that in the game yet?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
How do I run this in English?

i put the updates in order.

just realized 1.1.6 fix. This is a bit much. Can I just install 1.1.6?

Last edited:

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Can't go to the cemetary and the hospital never generates miranda. cant find nerd girl living with me in her room and a spanish message appears when i click on her door always. WTF is going on?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes