leaderskull

Jun 10, 2018
How does this work? I bought the box and the bikini showed up, but nothing is in items and if I go with Elena to the beach, she says I have not got a bikini. What am I missing here?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
How does this work? I bought the box and the bikini showed up, but nothing is in items and if I go with Elena to the beach, she says I have not got a bikini. What am I missing here?
there is many bikinis the one you need is a very skimpy with hearts over where her nipples and clit is so you need to keep boing the box till you get it
also you can save get box and reload if you don't get it till you aka save scuming but its up ot you how you get it

Doctor_Who

Jul 13, 2018
same as before meet her and go to the beach that is the end of content till next update
When I meet her on saturday it says the exact same text as the first time when you had the date and i don't know how to do the beach event

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
The best meme about this game isn't even the bugs or the ridiculous mechanics. Its the fact that all the old files are in the game folders and he is just going to piece meal us the old content little by little each update and make his patreon money lol.

cuchanes92

Apr 10, 2018
I don't know what to do, every time I talk with Lady Valeria for the first time my game crashes while talking. wtf.png

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Can someone help me I have a problem every time I talk with Lady Valeria for the first time my game crashes while talking. I downloaded bugfixes and extacted them into a "game" folder. It did't helped what should I do now?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes