dkm26

Jul 27, 2018
my game keeps crashing while at the principles office, I have reinstalled the game and downloaded the bugfix file and its still getting me that ugly grey page.. any advice on how to fix this issue

FZ95

Oct 6, 2017
my game keeps crashing while at the principles office, I have reinstalled the game and downloaded the bugfix file and its still getting me that ugly grey page.. any advice on how to fix this issue
Go to page 32, the dev made a new bug fix patch because the one he/she claimed to work (which is on the main page and hasn't been updated) actually didn't. Once you download the new one, you should be solid.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018

Agradezco una vez mas a todos, por el apoyo recibido, y me alegra mucho que todos estén disfrutando el juego. He leído varios comentarios acerca de bajar la dificultad sobre la comida y el combustible, y las penalizaciones. Vamos a revisarlo para la versión 1.1.2. Ahora hablemos del contenido de la nueva versión.
1. Se espera terminar con la historia inicial de Elena, hasta que ella sea tu novia.
2. Se agregara las misiones para la cueva y sus recompensas.
3. Se hará introducción a los nuevos villanos del juego. Kyo no es la única mala de la historia.
4. Se avanzara con la historia de Carol.
Esperamos tener esta entrega ha mas tardar el 15 de Agosto. Quizás se lance una versión prueba pero en español, para que sea testeado. Una vez mas gracias a todos y mil disculpa por los bug que hayan encontrado y fastidiado su diversión.

I thank you all once again for the support you have received, and I am very happy that everyone is enjoying the game. I have read several reviews about lowering the difficulty about food and fuel, and penalties. Let's review it for version 1.1.2. Now let's talk about the content of the new version.

1. It is hoped to end Elena's initial story, until she is your girlfriend.
2. The quests for the cave and its rewards will be added.
3. The new villains of the game will be introduced. Kyo isn't the only bad guy in history.
4. Carol's story will be advanced.
We hope to have this delivery no later than August 15. Maybe a trial version will be released, but in Spanish, to make it tested. Once again thank you all and a thousand apology for the bugs you have found and screwed up your fun.
I dont know wtf this is but I want it

giexa

Oct 13, 2017
is there any game with similar exaggerated bodytypes and attire? i love thicc and juicy fantasy design everyone's having

migstergames

Jul 22, 2017
How do you meet elena in school city in quest 6? because after that blowjob scene at the park in quest 5, I can no longer meet her in city both after breakfast, afternoon, and sunset. Does her quest end there?

P.S.: Quest 6 says: I have returned to the school city on saturday.

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
I do not know when she will do (make make) makeup and who will she make make up? In my case, Sophie forces me to make up Elis at the very beginning of the game when we meet at the school (the very first quest)
as i already said... some time after youve met her at school... after the scene with her when sophie said she needs a makeover to be worthy to join your family... she will appear at your home when you enter your room in the afternoon after school... i dont rememeber how many days it took... but someday she will appear there...

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Do the FixBug BGR 1.1-5. include the other 2 other bug fixes 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 or i need to download even them then apply FixBug BGR 1.1-5. ?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes