Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
Okay so which fix exactly you applied?
QuestPlusEven.rpy to fix the +50 Fame Color error

Edit:
Trying to unpack the game again to see if i changed the wrong file or something

Edit2:

fixed. i changed the wrong file- game/QuestPlusEven instead of game/tl/english/QuestPlusEven

Last edited:
Reactions: Manfegor

den123456789

Nov 17, 2018
I have another problem... I'm doing the quest of the cave, I entered in it but I didnt defeat all the enemies (only 4 spiders and a snake) I escaped from the cave but the quest was only to enter in the cave(in fact the quest appears completed) and now idk what to do... do I have to enter another time and defeat all the enemies?

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
so instead of going on your date, she goes with the girls?
Yea every time like i got it naturaly not even using the cheat mod i grinded the str, and after i even tried with the cheat mod by maxing it out. Same shit she always goes with the girls. And when I ask Elisa she tells me get 1k str

den123456789

Nov 17, 2018
I have another problem... I'm doing the quest of the cave, I entered in it but I didnt defeat all the enemies (only 4 spiders and a snake) I escaped from the cave but the quest was only to enter in the cave(in fact the quest appears completed) and now idk what to do... do I have to enter another time and defeat all the enemies?
help me if you can

thanks

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So the girls at the cafe...at first you cant interact with girls because you're not popular or studious enough...but when you get the required stats, the MC rejects them, WTF?

Even the two girls in the library that initially reject you, you then later get as slaves, but when revisiting them in the library you reject them?

I mean what the hell is point of grinding points if that's what happens when you attain them?

I just hope this is just because it's undeveloped content to be added later, otherwise a lot of the grind atm is completely pointless.

Last edited:

sadboiツ

Aug 12, 2017
i cant save the librarian because i keep encountering spiders everywhere and i dont know how to get faster to the librarian so that sophie doesnt hav low hp. also when i lost the fight with the green monster the game crashed and put me in the main screen losing my progress, because i didnt save....:(

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
When you defeat the first spider, you'll have a conversation with Sophie. And that's it, quest10 done.

i cant save the librarian because i keep encountering spiders everywhere and i dont know how to get faster to the librarian so that sophie doesnt hav low hp. also when i lost the fight with the green monster the game crashed and put me in the main screen losing my progress, because i didnt save....:(
That's not a game crash. When Sophie is your only guardian-warrior-lover-wife-kinda person and she die, you'll be fucked. So it's not surprise that you lose the game. (But I think it will be the case even if you'll have more warrior, heh...)
You have to train her... and train her MUCH to become more powerful, so she can defeat any foe. Also buy potions, to heal her. ;)

how can I improve my strength?
You have to choose those morning activities, that gives you strength. Also some of the foods which you can buy will give you str too.

I know i'm dumb but i have 450-200 exp. I guess it's not auto.
How do i level up ?
Glad I'm not the only one. How do you level up Sophie? Can't find anything in the thread or the walkthrough..
But it's auto. The only thing is that there is a minor bug in the game, so the game will show the same level even though you gathered the needed exp. Leocid wrote the following:
"A major improvement was made to the exp system, but a visual bug will appear. For example if you are lv 2, and need to get to lv 3. Visually it will show that you are lv 2, but show that you only need 500 exp, to level up, but strangely it would show the screen that you have 530 or more experience, and think you are not leveling up, but don't worry if you're getting ex perience. To level up, to lv 3 you need 900 exp. When you level up, it will automatically correct the screen and show that it is lv 3 and you need 1400 exp to climb to lv 4."

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Jessus that damn choths seller is annoying over 50k gold still dont have the bikini for elisa

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
still cant save before choices? all load lead me back to bed and reset everything to Sunday 0

hammerface

May 18, 2018
wow, the bugfixes are actually breaking my game more. images missing, crashes all the time from things not being defined. i've rolled back saves as far as i'm willing to go but this is just too bad.. i'll wait for the next release, maybe things will work then.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Buster65

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
wow, the bugfixes are actually breaking my game more. images missing, crashes all the time from things not being defined. i've rolled back saves as far as i'm willing to go but this is just too bad.. i'll wait for the next release, maybe things will work then.
yea and everytime you load a save game you saved it reset the game to sunday and day 0 :p
the old game was much better as I did not have the bugs many others seem to have, lots more fucking as well instead of repeating the first 5 days over and over to see if I can save/load lol

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
I can't turn in the quest to Jennifer for killing 5 spiders I'm hitting an error. Also, if your hitting an error when meeting Elena in the city center on saturday open the error in notepad and go to the like that says 200% charged and change the "%" to "percent"

robertobazo

Apr 10, 2018
QuestPlusEven.rpy to fix the +50 Fame Color error

Edit:
Trying to unpack the game again to see if i changed the wrong file or something

Edit2:

fixed. i changed the wrong file- game/QuestPlusEven instead of game/tl/english/QuestPlusEven
you need to delette $200

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes