Hawke44

Apr 14, 2019
Is there a continuation of quests with the library? Is it possible to get to the attic in this version?

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
this may sound stupid to ask but after elisa starts sleeping over will she ever permanently naked with the MC?

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
when will i ever have that date with elena? ive tried every saturday since it was made but always ends up with her running with other girls.also it seems i cant talk to carol abt joining the clubhouse or anything for that matter

Spin88

Nov 8, 2018
I played version 1.2 with fix 1.2-8 and it's perfect playing in Spanish. No mistakes. The game is enchanting me, the story is promising and solid and the introduction of new mechanics give a fresh air to what was bastard girl.
By the way, in the discord of the creator you can ask him what you want and he will help you. Also upload small bug fixes and renders that are part of new updates.

Marroni

Oct 8, 2018
I played version 1.2 with fix 1.2-8 and it's perfect playing in Spanish. No mistakes. The game is enchanting me, the story is promising and solid and the introduction of new mechanics give a fresh air to what was bastard girl.
By the way, in the discord of the creator you can ask him what you want and he will help you. Also upload small bug fixes and renders that are part of new updates.
i do not want to play this game in spanish :mad:

awiwi

May 14, 2019
Cool game overall, I think this is the first f95zone game I've played in Spanish and it's quite funny because the mood feels different than the others; somewhat dirtier I guess (although "correrse" and "venirse" sound quite ridiculous to me and the overuse of the formal "usted" although understandable is somewhat off-putting).

Sometimes the workings of the internal politics and culture seem a little far-fetched and immersion breaking; at times there's a cute girl but it's impossible to interact with her (click on her); once in a while there's a bug here and it can get a little grindy, specially moving through the map (the game could be well served by keyboard shortcuts or by having the UI buttons in a consisten place so I can spam-click to get out of the house).

That said I kinda enjoyed the story, the graphics and the setting and look forward to the next updates.

PS: should I instead post this as a review?

fallenkos

Mar 8, 2019
Used to love this game but the save bug has really become a crippling problem for me now. The gamefix can't fix it.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Yes, I agree that it is impossible to judge people with their own opinions, but all the same there should be at least some kind of gyrus in the head to think and not listen to one fool. Before judging a person, first check and then draw conclusions that the game is bad.The remake of the game is not so bad as it seems at first glance, the game is just not done yet.So stop whining like small children, but take your balls and think like smart adults like you Comrades tumblr_medfnoUcDY1rsawjzo1_250.gif

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Yes, I agree that it is impossible to judge people with their own opinions, but all the same there should be at least some kind of gyrus in the head to think and not listen to one fool. Before judging a person, first check and then draw conclusions that the game is bad.The remake of the game is not so bad as it seems at first glance, the game is just not done yet.So stop whining like small children, but take your balls and think like smart adults like you Comrades View attachment 402239
lol I agree with u, I only ask the one question to the creator but Im good. I can wait until the game reaches the old game and I like the new version better

Reactions: TxMAX_90

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Hi guy! LeoCid2 has been busy retooling, and rebuilding the game. It is a whole new game, based around the first version. This time there will be a lot more content. (I've already been playing for about two weeks.) The navigation is much better, it is being translated into English as it comes out, with a little help from a few friends. The battle system has been overhauled, There is now a map for travel, and the food, energy, stats, HELL it's a total revamp! 1.3 should be out around Halloween(SHOULD not will). Give the new version a try, I think you'll like the improvements!

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
AFter the beach sex whit Elena what else do you have to do i keep dating and visiting here very week but nothing else happens?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes