Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Hi guy! LeoCid2 has been busy retooling, and rebuilding the game. It is a whole new game, based around the first version. This time there will be a lot more content. (I've already been playing for about two weeks.) The navigation is much better, it is being translated into English as it comes out, with a little help from a few friends. The battle system has been overhauled, There is now a map for travel, and the food, energy, stats, HELL it's a total revamp! 1.3 should be out around Halloween(SHOULD not will). Give the new version a try, I think you'll like the improvements!
Wait what? You just wrote a post about what's going on in a game, on the 65th page of it's own topic? Like... really... what? :D

AFter the beach sex whit Elena what else do you have to do i keep dating and visiting here very week but nothing else happens?
Maybe in the next release something else will happen. :O

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
The 1.28 fix seems to prevent the twin slaves from performing the popularity basketball mini game, which was working before the fix.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
The 1.28 fix seems to prevent the twin slaves from performing the popularity basketball mini game, which was working before the fix.
The gamefix, does not touch any codes of the twins, if you are having problem with the twins, it has to be for another external reason, but I can assure you that I have not modified anything of the slaves.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
The gamefix, does not touch any codes of the twins, if you are having problem with the twins, it has to be for another external reason, but I can assure you that I have not modified anything of the slaves.
Ye it's just odd that it worked before. Unless there's a capped value for this update. Anyway guess we'll see when 1.3 rolls around.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Ye it's just odd that it worked before. Unless there's a capped value for this update. Anyway guess we'll see when 1.3 rolls around.
Like I said, I haven't touched any codes that affect the twins. The Gamefix, it's just fixing translation problems, I avoid touching code until the next update.
1. Corrects error % of Valeria's office
2. It corrects 200% in the conversations in Elena's appointment.
3. Fix the bug of the quest Plus mission 4.
4. corrects the color script in the quest plus.
5. Correct the battle bug, which takes you to the attic while in the cave. "This happens if you've done the quest plus 4."
6. Corrects Elisa's bug, having no money for the salon, I create a loop.
7. Corrects the dialog of the Metrina
I recommend that you go into discord, avoid confusion and inconvenience. Also avoid using external programs, sometimes they break the programming.

Reactions: emmasteadman

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
HA! I finally get Elena out to the beach in the string bikini and the game crashed! Took forever! I will now cry....

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
HA! I finally get Elena out to the beach in the string bikini and the game crashed! Took forever! I will now cry....
If you used any mods, maybe you damaged the internal code. Elena has no bug on the beach. Many people have played that part and no damage has been reported. In any case send the game error code to be analyzed. And as always I recommend you to go to discord, to find out about updates and other topics.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
Used to love this game but the save bug has really become a crippling problem for me now. The gamefix can't fix it.
As far as i know this game has no save bug if you use a mod you have to redownload it. Because there is a update of the mod, like the modder himself told some posts before.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
everytime i try to get elaina on a date to the beach she goes running with her friends instead

samwellTarly

Nov 14, 2018
Click on the first hi-lighted text. to open the script. scroll down to line 163. where it says "Yes, and 70% of all the girls that attend this school too." . Delete the (%) symbol and replace it with (percent). Then save it and restart the game. The script doesn't understand the symbol or something. the patch should have fixed that. I'm not sure, I normally fix the script errors myself and report them when I can. TIP: Save often.
I tried this multiple times, but it still hasn't fixed it at all.

fallenkos

Mar 8, 2019
As far as i know this game has no save bug if you use a mod you have to redownload it. Because there is a update of the mod, like the modder himself told some posts before.
It has for me and I am using the latest cheat mod, not the ginie one. Only my older saves can be loaded properly to the scenes they're meant to.

zhausJack

Apr 29, 2017
Click on the first hi-lighted text. to open the script. scroll down to line 163. where it says "Yes, and 70% of all the girls that attend this school too." . Delete the (%) symbol and replace it with (percent). Then save it and restart the game. The script doesn't understand the symbol or something. the patch should have fixed that. I'm not sure, I normally fix the script errors myself and report them when I can. TIP: Save often.
you can just add a extra % in the end (70%%). Phyton use % to format strings.
Note to dev: put it twice if you need to print "%"

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
I have finished Meeting with Carmen Quest but everytime I visit Jennifer she tells me there is nothing else to talk about. Any help on how to activate her quests?

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
It has for me and I am using the latest cheat mod, not the ginie one. Only my older saves can be loaded properly to the scenes they're meant to.
Maybe you should play it without the mod just enable the console
As far as i remember even in the old Version the mods caused bugs like missing triggers

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes