Mar 17, 2019
Can someone help me out with this ? It happened when I reached the principal office for the first time... I looked at the bug fix link but it's not quite the same and the fix doesn't work...

• Sad
Reactions: Shuchetan

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I installed the bugfix 1.2.8 (I downloaded it, copied it into the "game" folder and extracted it). But still every save I make results in (when I load it later) loading the last save from the previous version, before I updated to this version (save 1 is made with the previous version, save 2 is made with this version, but loading save 2 causes loading save 1 instead). o_O What's wrong with this game?! :mad: Or what am I doing wrong? o_O I would really appreciate any help. :unsure:

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I installed the bugfix 1.2.8 (I downloaded it, copied it into the "game" folder and extracted it). But still every save I make results in (when I load it later) loading the last save from the previous version, before I updated to this version (save 1 is made with the previous version, save 2 is made with this version, but loading save 2 causes loading save 1 instead). o_O What's wrong with this game?! :mad: Or what am I doing wrong? o_O I would really appreciate any help. :unsure:
Any mod you use?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Ok Guys can any one help how do i give sophia a potion in combat is it only after she wins from inventory or is there a quick button

Last edited:

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Yes, the cheat mod, which is supposed to be compatible with game version 1.2. Without this mod, the game is practically unplayable.
There is a bigger and a smaller one, which one you use?
If the stat cheat mod, i'll try to check it. If the location cheat then please write a message in it's topic, contains all infos from where you go to which place using it before the glitch, who you talked before or after, any other infos which might be useful.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
There is a bigger and a smaller one, which one you use?
If the stat cheat mod, i'll try to check it. If the location cheat then please write a message in it's topic, contains all infos from where you go to which place using it before the glitch, who you talked before or after, any other infos which might be useful.
The stat cheat mod. Quite frustrating to always start again at the same point, even though you saved... o_O

• Sad
Reactions: bjornt2
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes