ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Interesting game and a little far fetched.
Like how can she lift a 5 ton truck while wearing high heels?
Did they make super strong foot wear for her that can withstand 5 tons of pressure or more?
Those are some expensive shoes for a maid.

Reactions: proct

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
The "Lucky Box" has got to be the worst feature implemented in this game so far. What's worse is that you need to use it to get the red bikini for Elena's quest. And using the cheat mod doesn't work, because when you load the game after you use the cheat to get the bikini, it puts you back in the boutique and you don't have the bikini.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Why not jst make another version with that bug fixed or are you waiting until mext month?
It stuck when you visit the Director it crashes.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I give up
I unzipped a new copy
I took out the mod and quest guide and it still crashes
I'll wait until next version maybe by then there will be no bugs.
It still freezes when you see the Director.
Even the compressed version is messed up,

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So they purposely made that error and want us to figure it out how to fix it.
And they wonder why they have so few patrons.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Click on the first hi-lighted text. to open the script. scroll down to line 163. where it says "Yes, and 70% of all the girls that attend this school too." . Delete the (%) symbol and replace it with (percent). Then save it and restart the game. The script doesn't understand the symbol or something. the patch should have fixed that. I'm not sure, I normally fix the script errors myself and report them when I can. TIP: Save often.
Can someone put all that on youtbe,
I am not a game dev so I dont know what hes talking about.
I tried but its telling me to look for something on the internet.

Aug 20, 2019
Can someone put all that on youtbe,
I am not a game dev so I dont know what hes talking about.
I tried but its telling me to look for something on the internet.
don't worry i had same issues look at my previous posts and you'll see what he means click the first link that 163 then type what my said then compare if no you will get a error

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
don't worry i had same issues look at my previous posts and you'll see what he means click the first link that 163 then type what my said then compare if no you will get a error
the percent symbol is where Im stuck after deleting this % then what?
The game crashes when I restart

Last edited:

sasquach01

Aug 12, 2018
well what bugs me is the fact you cant ignore rollback skip the error page anymore problems with save [story changed ] cant start new get stuck at director

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
well what bugs me is the fact you cant ignore rollback skip the error page anymore problems with save [story changed ] cant start new get stuck at director
You too huh?
Might as well play Bastard Girls [v0.1.5-2]
It doesnt have that problem.
Just dont use the cheat or anything or youll have the same problem.

sasquach01

Aug 12, 2018
Click on the first hi-lighted text. to open the script. scroll down to line 163. where it says "Yes, and 70% of all the girls that attend this school too." . Delete the (%) symbol and replace it with (percent). Then save it and restart the game. The script doesn't understand the symbol or something. the patch should have fixed that. I'm not sure, I normally fix the script errors myself and report them when I can. TIP: Save often.
but i can only get up too line 145 then page ends?

JordanGzuk

Mar 17, 2019
excellent the previous one was good but this is nothing left behind it is appreciated if at least one route of a girl is finished you could add scenes from other games not the same but as inspiration and it would be good that in each update they stay in Spanish

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes