Alastoriel

Jul 29, 2017
I heard the Song in the Main Menu somewhere before, just can't remember it or find it where... can anyone help, please?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
The stat cheat mod. Quite frustrating to always start again at the same point, even though you saved... o_O
Okay, I might found something. I tried to use the mod every possible way, and only happened this save issue when you click on D+ while the JSBB screen is open, or you use the cheat to get the lucky box clothes. After these, the save won't work as it should.
If you get this error at other things, please write exactly what and where you do in the game, where you click, etc.

Oct 3, 2017
Leocid2 did you finish implementing all the mechanichs of the game? If not so, how long will it take to fully implement them? I am asking this because I am a fan of this game and I want the updates to focus more on content rather than mechanichs when they're fully implemented.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Okay, I might found something. I tried to use the mod every possible way, and only happened this save issue when you click on D+ while the JSBB screen is open, or you use the cheat to get the lucky box clothes. After these, the save won't work as it should.
If you get this error at other things, please write exactly what and where you do in the game, where you click, etc.
Thanks! (y) Yes, I guess it's the second one. The probability of getting the bikini for Elena in the normal way is ridiculously low. That getting the bikini in the only realistic way effectively means not being able to save anymore is obviously quite annoying. I hope this bug will be fixed soon. Great you found it! (y)

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
How can I find Elisa again to talk to her after speaking with the Director? And why can´t I access the beach at all?

Also: When I have my first fight in the Cave my game keeps crashing. I cant chose skip/ignore etceither. Any idea on how to fix?

Last edited:

Akshit maggo

Aug 26, 2019
Can anyone advise me from where I should download it completely for Android I first downloaded from APK and I also type fap nation for downloading this game

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
so i cant do the plus quests. i went into the cave killed a spider and got the cut scene and then went to mine some ore. after wards i went to Jennifer and it say a line in Spanish and nothing happens.
please advice

Fuzzypanda13378

Mar 15, 2019
Falling in love with this game. The soundtrack is hitting all the right points. I know a good number of these industrial metal bands. I heard some genatorutureres and had bloodlines flashbacks.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Sadly, the game/saves break when you use the cheat mod to get Elena´s first bikini. And I cant seem to buy it (spent over 50k already..)

Reactions: fallenkos

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
How can I find Elisa again to talk to her after speaking with the Director? And why can´t I access the beach at all?

Also: When I have my first fight in the Cave my game keeps crashing. I cant chose skip/ignore etceither. Any idea on how to fix?
1) Elisa is standing at the stairs in the hall where you can reach the corridor for the director. If she is not there, please send me a save file to check. The beach is not in this version, you can only go there when you run and do stuff with Elena.
2) Do you use any mods? A save file would be great too to check.
so i cant do the plus quests. i went into the cave killed a spider and got the cut scene and then went to mine some ore. after wards i went to Jennifer and it say a line in Spanish and nothing happens.
please advice
When you killed the spiders and went back to Jennifer, the quest is done, but it's a repeatable quest, so you can do it multiple times. But if you give me a save file I can check what's happening.
Sadly, the game/saves break when you use the cheat mod to get Elena´s first bikini. And I cant seem to buy it (spent over 50k already..)
Yeah, I sent a notice to the dev about it, please be patient.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
When you killed the spiders and went back to Jennifer, the quest is done, but it's a repeatable quest, so you can do it multiple times. But if you give me a save file I can check what's happening.
The problem is I dont think I stated the quest. I went into the cave after talking to freya and getting the potions. I then went in killed a spider and then Sophie talked about leaving.
I have since went on with doing other things like working on Elena

Reactions: UraN82
Aug 20, 2019
Click on the first hi-lighted text. to open the script. scroll down to line 163. where it says "Yes, and 70% of all the girls that attend this school too." . Delete the (%) symbol and replace it with (percent). Then save it and restart the game. The script doesn't understand the symbol or something. the patch should have fixed that. I'm not sure, I normally fix the script errors myself and report them when I can. TIP: Save often.
can you please put a screenshot because when i put percent i just gives me an error wont open the game thank you

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes