ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
it is working fine for me, it occur again with elena saterday morning event with 200% and occur again later when you finish the quest to get fame points, after killing 5 spiders but don't know how to solve it

for the fame the issue is in this file QuestPlusEven in folder game\tl\english

problem solved removing info related to colors
attached file after removing color info
What exactly are those 2 things suppose to do?

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
i made the changes in the 2 files i give and was able to play until attick mission in library
i used finally fix 1.2-8 to finish mission

Nonsummerjack

Jun 4, 2018
help please in the Android version I can't throw the ball to conquer Elena help doesn't work en la version android. cuando juego al baloncesto con helena pide barra espaciadora pero no tiene

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Well, I finally finished this version:

Pros:
- The story is more interesting and a little more meaningful than before.
-The reders and animations look good.
-The missions are entertaining, at least for a while.
-At least in version 1.2 the game can be passed without using cheats (except to get the bikini), it is well leveled.
-The girls now have more defined personalities.

Con:
- Some animations and surrenders look weird or old (the librarian seems to have a moustache and the zombie girl in the pool, in animations the girls who ask you for a "dessert" are somewhat old animation)
- In some parts the game is frozen for a few seconds (when entering the screen where the temples and the ship are).
-I think there is a bug when they give you the mission to see the attic of the library and does not let you in (if not already implemented do not warn).
-Maybe there are more (surely) but these are the ones I remember right now.

I played it in Spanish (maybe that's why there aren't so many bugs), the game has much more potential than before.

Recommendations

-Being a sandbox you have to keep the players busy and entertained as it can become monotonous fast.
-The game lends itself to events in every corner, and it would be nice if, in the future, some of the news that appear on the phone if they could happen.

It's not a complaint or a criticism in the wrong sense, just the opinion of a random guy who, perhaps, can help improve some aspects of the game. ;)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, I finally finished this version:

Pros:
- The story is more interesting and a little more meaningful than before.
-The reders and animations look good.
-The missions are entertaining, at least for a while.
-At least in version 1.2 the game can be passed without using cheats (except to get the bikini), it is well leveled.
-The girls now have more defined personalities.

Con:
- Some animations and surrenders look weird or old (the librarian seems to have a moustache and the zombie girl in the pool, in animations the girls who ask you for a "dessert" are somewhat old animation)
- In some parts the game is frozen for a few seconds (when entering the screen where the temples and the ship are).
-I think there is a bug when they give you the mission to see the attic of the library and does not let you in (if not already implemented do not warn).
-Maybe there are more (surely) but these are the ones I remember right now.

I played it in Spanish (maybe that's why there aren't so many bugs), the game has much more potential than before.

Recommendations

-Being a sandbox you have to keep the players busy and entertained as it can become monotonous fast.
-The game lends itself to events in every corner, and it would be nice if, in the future, some of the news that appear on the phone if they could happen.

It's not a complaint or a criticism in the wrong sense, just the opinion of a random guy who, perhaps, can help improve some aspects of the game. ;)
So I should play it in Spanglish to avoid bugs?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
So I should play it in Spanglish to avoid bugs?
Well... the truth I didn't find many bugs playing in Spanish, you could try it if you like, at least until leocid fixes it, it's obvious that these bugs shouldn't depend on the language but...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I managed to get past the director bug in the abandoned version.
But all that spanglish was such a headache to try to figure out what they were saying.
I really hope they fired the writer. I could have done a better translation and for free.
Just to see a proper job done well. The game is great but the translation was poor.
Bwahahahahahahahaha

Caesar26

Jan 10, 2019
How much do i have to level UP Sophie for killing that fucking slime, she's level 5 and i die every fucking Time i try... (Sorry for my english i'm french)

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
, is it v1.3 already or no?
- trying 2 download, while we're speaking.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes