Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Content of version 1.3:
1. The gym has been included, with a totally different gameplay to the old version.
2. The beach bar has been included, with a totally different gameplay to the old version.
3. The port was not included, even in future releases.
4. Olivia's and Miranda's events have not been included until future releases.
5. Willow's story has been included.
6. A map has been included for the apartment, as the suggested community.
7. The stories of Elena and Carol will be included in version 1.4 for lack of time. If you have downloaded from the official website of the game. Check carefully for any patches. Remember that to apply a patch you must unzip the file, overwrite it inside the game's "Game" folder.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
This is a great game, the creator/developer/writer speaks Spanish, not English, and has until 1.2 worked alone to create this game, write the story, render it for us, and translate it to English. Now that he has a team of translators and grammatical structure aids, it should flow more quickly. With no more need to patch in the English translation, it will be easier for those of you who don't have any Spanish to enjoy. The renders and code are still all being done by one man, and let us not forget that the sex is all ANIMATED. Lots of games don't even give you that. The models are ones I have not seen before, (and I've played a lot of these games) given that until now the whole of the game has been on one mans shoulders, I would say it was great. Now, it will need to turn up the heat, so to speak, and with a support team, I think it is going to do just that. version 1.3 just came out. give it a try! (When 1.4 comes out, it will be a massive boost to the story, and mechanics) Halloween here we come!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Bastard Girls R [v1.3] [Leocid2] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~2.17GB
Download ~630MB
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
last update eve with the bugfix i lost my save half way through.... lets hope this update isnt nearly as broken

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
From changelog doesn't seem anything new has been add from last update I completed almost everything only thing I had left was Elena story did some of it but I'm so desperate for more story that I decided to stop were I was and wait for more updates before continuing love this game was hoping Dev was just going to change minor things from old version so he can release large portions of the game but it seems he's changing things so that means small amount of story progression with each release its basically a new game, I'd prefer Dev holds up on quick release and drops big updates at once

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
is there a way to gain popularity besides the text after class becuase every time I get to 50 it drops down to 10 climbs to 50 and drops to 10 over and over agin

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
This is a Great game right up until you have to go Hunting in the Caves! A total Nightmare. Unclear map markers, & You need so many potions ETC: It wouldn't be to bad if you cleared a path but Spiders Respawn back if you exit/enter the room! I gave up at this point! It's a real Shame, it is So good otherwise!:(

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2017
So many different mechanics are added, but sadly that means updates don't have enough content. I believe this game won't have good old "content only updates" until spring or so.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes