redskys

May 20, 2017
after buying the gym go to the mall willow will be sitting down blonde with a ponytail wearing a red dress

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
after buying the gym go to the mall willow will be sitting down blonde with a ponytail wearing a red dress
ty dude but yes and no so for the people having the same problem as me with willow first yes you need to buy the gym but for that you need to wait 30 days and get the money after that you go to the mall and she will be there is not a step in the mall trigger event what you need to do is click on her for the event to star hope that helps spoiler she is HOT AS FUCK
1570610573079.png

rookes1997

Sep 16, 2017
how to get that diamond membership? i got gold one but when try to apply to diamon, they say that needs gold and after is written that i don't have it or can't have it -_-

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
how to get that diamond membership? i got gold one but when try to apply to diamon, they say that needs gold and after is written that i don't have it or can't have it -_-
you need 1 diamond for that in a post i made up i explain how to get one

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
how do you make Sophie Lv once she has the XP I did once with out knowing it now I can't figure out how
Sophie's lvl goes up with gathering experience in the cave: killing everything you find there you will see in Sophie's stats screen (click phone, than click the knife) that her exp is raising.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
A flag seems to be missing that you have been asked to visit the beauty salon on mondays. If you go again into the classroom you are getting asked again.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hi,
Maybe one of you can help me out.
The gym is mine now and willow is my second trainer.
who is the 3rd trainer and how do i get her?
how does the mini game for the erotic exercise work where the red "z" button appears all the time?
which button to press? Nothing happens when I press the z or y button.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
There is no third trainer yet, same with the swimsuite. just press z multiple times if you do it fast enough the girls will coment it

May 21, 2017
How to open the console ? However I can not go on with Cecilia how I have to do? Thanks
Well for the Console Its simple. Go to the Following Directory:
BastardGirlsR-1.3-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.3-pc\renpy\common\

And search for the File named as "00console". Open this file and search for the Line that says "config.console = False". Change the False to True and save the file. Now launch the game and during playthrough press the buttons "Shift+O" and the console will appear.

May 21, 2017
I think you can repeat it every Sunday about lady x, on the other hand if you talk to the woman on the terrace she will repeat the same
I've got a Gold card and enough Fame but on every sunday there is no Lady X there. Only the bartender saying she will be there.

May 21, 2017
how do you bring up the console
Go to the Following Directory:
BastardGirlsR-1.3-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.3-pc\renpy\common\

And search for the File named as "00console". Open this file and search for the Line that says "config.console = False". Change the False to True and save the file. Now launch the game and during playthrough press the buttons "Shift+O" and the console will appear.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Do you really have to wait 30 days to buy the gym? I got the money but I don´t know where to go to buy it sooner.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes