Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Lady X only shows up in the morning on sunday, and only on the bar section. There was a new version posted on the discord with some added TL fixes. As well as a 1.3-1 gamefix file. I will try to post links to the files tonight when I'm not on mobile if someone doesn't beat me to them.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Nice to see Veronica got a few pics, where did the Kyo scene go tho? I hope it gets extended and her blonde lackey will be involved.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Lady X only shows up in the morning on sunday, and only on the bar section. There was a new version posted on the discord with some added TL fixes. As well as a 1.3-1 gamefix file. I will try to post links to the files tonight when I'm not on mobile if someone doesn't beat me to them.
What lady X I tru several times but I met no one in the bar( And how t otriger sex scene in shower please

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
You have to have the silver card, and I believe at least started the quest to save money for the gym.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I have also seen one video where MC have sex with Kyo in Schools Locker Rooms Shower but how to trigger it no clue at all....
I dont know that game have such sex scene. I also wanted to know how to trigger it. Guys if somebody knew please say to us

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
There is a rather detailed quest log in the game, just complete missions from there and you'll progress alright.
Where exactly are you stuck?
okay on wednesday, i have to talk with some chick in the city after talk with freya, because she needs a vibrator or something like that, then i follow the walktrough and freya gives me a ticket, ok, the i go to the city and this fucking slut repeat me the same thing again and again, its a bug because i have the ticket for this person

machine1104

Aug 26, 2019
guys i finished all quest on my quest list:
i have willow as second trainer
i have saved the librarian
i have fucked elena on beach

i cant trigger lady x or olivia mission or kyo family quest
what did i do wrong?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes