Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
2 Problems:

1. If i try to go to the Beach Bar with Diamond Membership i get this Error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/MiniGBanio.rpy", line 22, in script call
    call screen qte
  File "game/MiniGBanio.rpy", line 7, in script call
    call screen qte
    call screen qte
  File "game/BarPlayaEvenGirls.rpy", line 160, in script
    if BPLCX ==1:
  File "game/BarPlayaEvenGirls.rpy", line 160, in <module>
    if BPLCX ==1:
NameError: name 'BPLCX' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen qte
    call screen qte
    call screen qte
    if BPLCX ==1:
  File "M:\jdl\BastardGirlsR-13-pc\BastardGirlsR-13-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "M:\jdl\BastardGirlsR-13-pc\BastardGirlsR-13-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "M:\jdl\BastardGirlsR-13-pc\BastardGirlsR-13-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if BPLCX ==1:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Bastard GirlsR 1.3
Thu Oct 10 10:26:38 2019
2. There is no Ignore or Rollback function, so every time i get an Error and have to close the Game...and since the Game is more grinding than story, i dont save much and lose hours of gameplay -,-

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
2 Problems:

1. If i try to go to the Beach Bar with Diamond Membership i get this Error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call screen qte
    call screen qte
    call screen qte
    if BPLCX ==1:
    if BPLCX ==1:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen qte
    call screen qte
    call screen qte
    if BPLCX ==1:
  File "M:\jdl\BastardGirlsR-13-pc\BastardGirlsR-13-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "M:\jdl\BastardGirlsR-13-pc\BastardGirlsR-13-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "M:\jdl\BastardGirlsR-13-pc\BastardGirlsR-13-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if BPLCX ==1:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Bastard GirlsR 1.3
Thu Oct 10 10:26:38 2019
2. There is no Ignore or Rollback function, so every time i get an Error and have to close the Game...and since the Game is more grinding than story, i dont save much and lose hours of gameplay -,-
You have an old version, and that's why you have that bug, you should download the game in discord.

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
Its really nice to know it would give a newer fixed version directly after released this one ^^ And best is noone can get it because no rights to join on Discord ^^ And after apply the Quest fix there are all sidequests gone ^^ And the newer quests dont be shown ^^

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
I cant upgrade my membership to diamond. It says to upgrade to diamond first i have to be a gold member.
I am a gold member but still cant upgrade to diamond :ROFLMAO:
Also who is this Willow person i cant find her anywhere?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
DUDE ADD THIS GAME STORY CONTENT! For the love of god you doing updates every 1 month and not content. This has been 2-3 month last time you give this game story content -_-

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Leocid2
I´m here, not on Discord. If there is a newer Version then the one from yesterday feel free to link it here.
DUDE ADD THIS GAME STORY CONTENT! For the love of god you doing updates every 1 month and not content. This has been 2-3 month last time you give this game story content -_-
Actually if I am delivering every month, but the translators took time to do the translation in English, since they did it from 0. I recommend going to discord to find out all the news.

Reactions: TNTed

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Hi.
It is great that game has progress.
But I am still missing Android version port.
Can Someone share it, please?
THX

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Leocid2
Ok, you managed it to lure me there...guess what i found...the same Version and the same Bugfix i already use...so how can my game be outdated? And where is the already fixed Version for the reported Problem?

P.S:
Please enable the Error options...without "Rollback" or "Ignore" you lose all progress if you run into an error because you cant do anything else than Alt+F4...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Actually there are a few minor mistakes in the translation here and there but otherwise the writer is doing a pretty good job. I volunteer to fix those mistakes for the next version.
While the writer does a great job 2 heads are better then 1.
That is if the game is being translated from Spanish to English.
Then yeah I'm your man to fix those minor problems.
I just do it for fun and for the love of the game.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
how do u give the swimsuit to elena?
you can get it from the mall you have to buy a box and if you are lucky you can get it , is rng each box cost 500$. in the mall you find the cloth shop, you went for carmen to make her sell you stuff.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
you can get it from the mall you have to buy a box and if you are lucky you can get it , is rng each box cost 500$. in the mall you find the cloth shop, you went for carmen to make her sell you stuff.
Not that again. I must have spent thousands of dollars trying to get that bikini and never got lucky. All I get is some carzy Teddy Bear. Now I see how she got rich. Pulling that stunt on any sucker d... enough to fall for it. They should really change that. You can also skip that and use the mod and select the bikini but careful to only select it when you need it. That's the warning they give you. Maybe the game crashes or something.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Leocid2
Ok, you managed it to lure me there...guess what i found...the same Version and the same Bugfix i already use...so how can my game be outdated? And where is the already fixed Version for the reported Problem?

P.S:
Please enable the Error options...without "Rollback" or "Ignore" you lose all progress if you run into an error because you cant do anything else than Alt+F4...
Hello, I recommend you download the game in discord, the version that you have the old one. It was erased and climbed again with the same name because it was giving the same problem. Please write in discord, so that you receive a more personalized attention. I rarely check F95, and if you have a more serious problem it's better that we can help you in real time.

bryaxe

Jul 2, 2018
i got the swimsuit i just cant give it to her

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
1. She must ask for it at the Beach Date
2. if you have it give it to her in her room...i´m not sure if it must be the day before the Date or on Dateday before you meet her, but it should trigger as soon as you enter her room

Leocid2
...i dont belive it will be different because it has the same filesize, but i try it...i let you know if the error is in the discord version too...

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes