ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I wouldn't know because I've just been going on dates over and over again with nothing happening. sigh
Elena and Octovia are the only ones in this version so once you finish this date or get the signature it is end of this version.
I suggest you play the abandoned version.
It has way more
The attack
Day of the dead
Sasha and Carol
The bigger house
and a lot lot more you wont see in this version.

Last edited:

Skoodawaffle

Oct 10, 2019
Elena and Octovia are the only ones in thin version so once you finish this date or get the signature it is end of this version.
I suggest you play the abandoned ersion.
It has way more
The attack
Day of the dead
Sasha and Carol
The bigger house
and a lot lot more you wont see in this version.
is there any big difference between the two? im assuming some visual quality

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
is there any big difference between the two? im assuming some visual quality
No they look the same
The reason it was abandoned it was cause of the crappy translation.
I mean it was way too much. I think the writer was drunk at the time while making the translation.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Nope, same Quality, much more Content (all Girls in the House, Paula, Alex and her Mother, the Doc, and more + finished questlines + Mansion and the most missed "Reaper" *sigh*), little Story differences, easier gameplay without annoying minigames, an up to date Walkthrough, but badly translated and without battle system...to be blunt: I dont understand this Remake...it would have been better to finish the Original and add the few new things...instead of rewriting it from scratch and according to the release speed, waiting 2 years to get near the original content...calculated on time the original could be almost finished by now...

Reactions: Hermit76

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Big question here. I got to the point where i give the bikini to Elena, but I wasnt able to get her to sign anything. Also, I've had 0 progression with the other girls in the house. Have i missed something or am I dumb and its not in the game?
How to get the bikini?

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
is there a way to gain popularity besides the text after class becuase every time I get to 50 it drops down to 10 climbs to 50 and drops to 10 over and over agin
Yes, if you get far enough, you are given two girls to serve you. They are influencers, who get you between 100 and 200 points of popularity each time you use them.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
who tf is elisa and how to save her from kyo
Elisa will need protection from Kyo and she becomes one of your slaves.
She must first change her appearence get a new uniform come to your house
even takes care of your slaves. She does a lot for you so keep an eye out for her.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes