tara66

Dec 24, 2018
i have 2 questions. #1 is when will there be any "action" in the pool showers? and #2 what will be happening in the library bathroom?

RonnyBoy19

Feb 15, 2018
Also, how can I have the bikini from Cecilia for Elena? The only thing I have from Cecilia, it's the lucky box with a little bear.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
what is the best strategy to fight spiders and snakes in the cave
i do not understand quite well , cause max damage i gave them is 25
and i am only able to defeat two off them but on the way out there s another one
so i dont survive
I need to go deeper in the cave for the quest with the lost girl

thnx in advance

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
what is the best strategy to fight spiders and snakes in the cave
i do not understand quite well , cause max damage i gave them is 25
and i am only able to defeat two off them but on the way out there s another one
so i dont survive
I need to go deeper in the cave for the quest with the lost girl

thnx in advance
Save often and use potions! Besides just change between the first few screens of the cave to level up! As soon as about level 5 is reached, the spiders and snakes are mostly a piece of cake. And if you just stay at the first few screens in the cave and go deeper only after you have have leveled up again, there won't be any problem with the quests there. That's at least how I played it.

Reactions: djustmie

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Elisa will need protection from Kyo and she becomes one of your slaves.
She must first change her appearence get a new uniform come to your house
even takes care of your slaves. She does a lot for you so keep an eye out for her.
call me dumb, but i'm bad with names and remember every girl. do you know where she at and how to trigger it?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes