xk5000

Oct 10, 2019
Q: how do you delete the saved game. Even if I delete the entire game folder the saves are still there.
Any help? Trying to get a fresh start with every save slot empty.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Q: how do you delete the saved game. Even if I delete the entire game folder the saves are still there.
Any help? Trying to get a fresh start with every save slot empty.
I think the saves are stored in your computer so cleaning your computer might help.
I mean restoring from factory settings.

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
I searched but could not find an answer: when I go into the library attic and defeat the insect it warps me to spying on a girl in the bathroom at home. Is there a script that needs to be edited to get the quest to work? I am on v1.3 and not using any mods.

Danzx

Aug 7, 2017
But there is nothing easier to gain than fame. Just make the Famequests, the first one (kill 5 spiders for 500 fame) is repeatable and very easy...remember to accept this quest too when you make the sumi rescue quest, it completes itself on the way ^^
500? I only get 50!
and how do i get 3000 strength if i only get 50 for breakfast, so far i only got 1305

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its hard to speculate about what you wanted to say. As far as i know it, there are 2 Bikinis for every girl in your Flat in the Boxes...you need the right Bikini and she must ask for it. If you automatically say that you dont have it yet you have the wrong Bikini. Once you have it there will be a choice for you.

Danzx
Train in the Gym.

PJ95X
Sounds like Buggy Bug ^^
Redownload the Game from Discord, that build is more likely bugfixed. I had an other bug in my F95 Game, but after downloading it from Discord i didnt encounter another Bug.

shoehead

Jun 20, 2017
I cant seem to start the plus quest im just supposed to go to the cave right or am i supposed to do something before?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
welp, i'm done with all v1.2 content, what is there to do in v1.3? the willow story

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes