xk5000

Oct 10, 2019
I AM DONE WITH THIS aaaaaah. cant do "Go to the cemetery and meet Lilith" anyone know how to completly delete all saves and everything so even if you delte the files everything goes so i can do a complete restart?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
she is implemented but you need diamond memebership for the beach bar and it is there every sunday.keep in mind that each time you pay for entrance as a customer you pay 100 fame so becareful
i have diamond membership, talked with the pool girl, what else requirement you need to meet her?

i spent like whole day at there, and i dont see her

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Save often and use potions! Besides just change between the first few screens
thank you

and now i am a big dumbass
i did not try potions in the cave , but in the game (for example) i bought flowers and a bear 's (and lots more)
but when i click my backpack and select a item i dont know how to use it (read give it some one)
Can you (Or anyone) tell me how to do that?

and how does sophie level up? is that just by winning fights

sorry for my queations but i am a newbe in this game ;-)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
:unsure: i am curious of this lady x. is she implemented yet
Well, as a daily lay she is implemented, but there is noting more for now. All you need is to go to the beach bar, buy at least a gold membership and buy the info from the Barmaid. Than she will randomly appear there on Sundays, talk you into sex and pays for it. With the diamond membership you can encounter her every day. You dont need to walk around to find her, if she isnt there talk to the barmaid until she shows up. The good thing: Time didnt advance there, so you dont miss anything else by searching for- and fucking her, the bad thing is, that there are only 2 slightly different scenes and it get just as boring as any other job...

Reactions: johndoe1545

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Silver card is enough to enter the bar and meet LadyX. But it seems there is a random element wether she is there at sunday or not. By the way, her scene is not yet completely translated.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
djustmie
You have 3 Buttons in fight: Attack, Special Move and Potion. Just make sure you have potions with you.
The rest is simple RPG Style. Win a fight, gain EXP. Gather enough EXP to level up. Best Way to do it fast is hanging around the entrance to make sure you can get out alive if you run out of potions. After a few levels you will notice that the spiders are no big deal anymore, then go further and do the same thing with the snakes...then make the 4 Quests for fame...remember to pack enough potions for sumis rescue, her enemy has 2500 or 3000 HP, so dont do that at low level with only a few potions ^^
In one of the deeper rooms is an ugly worm with 3000 HP. But thats it, more enemys are not in the cave...well, until now, maybe there will be more in the future ^^

P.S:
Gifts are handed over by talking to the receiver. But i think that has to wait a few updates until the Girls have their Stats implemented. For now you can only give Elenas Bikini to Elena at the beach date.

Last edited:
Reactions: djustmie

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
I download the compressed version and got so many
ioerror: couldn't find file 'bla3x.webp.'
Anyone have the same problem? And how to fix this? And why there are no rollback, ignore, and other buttons when error window shows up?
Thank you

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Fix it by ignoring the compressed Version and use the Game as it should be ^^
The Rollback/Ignore is stupidly disabled by the Dev, i complained about it myself and got the only Ignore you can find...in other words: no answer -,-

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
i have diamond membership, talked with the pool girl, what else requirement you need to meet her?

i spent like whole day at there, and i dont see her
i didn't encounter her right away also after i got the diamond membership i went in and if she wasn't in the terrance were the pool girl is i switch screens until i encounter her

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont know the console command, try searching for it, i'm sure anyone has already posted all possible cheat codes in this thread.
But there is nothing easier to gain than fame. Just make the Famequests, the first one (kill 5 spiders for 500 fame) is repeatable and very easy...remember to accept this quest too when you make the sumi rescue quest, it completes itself on the way ^^

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
I dont know the console command, try searching for it, i'm sure anyone has already posted all possible cheat codes in this thread.
But there is nothing easier to gain than fame. Just make the Famequests, the first one (kill 5 spiders for 500 fame) is repeatable and very easy...remember to accept this quest too when you make the sumi rescue quest, it completes itself on the way ^^
obtaining fame is alot of grind since after you did the missions the first timeyou can repeat them except the killing spiders quest but after the first time you did it you onl get 50 fame per completion of the quest,very few points of fame.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Really? Strange, i had over 8500k Fame before i got the Silver Card...the real grind is Money for the Clothes...well, ok, i have to admit the Beach was not implemented as is started my game, so i had lots of time to kill between the Elena Dates and i did it by killing spiders...until she wanted the Bikini, then i started to work ^^

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Just wait a bit...i am sure the dev will add this event...eventually...someday...maybe...

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes