bryaxe

Jul 2, 2018
1. She must ask for it at the Beach Date
2. if you have it give it to her in her room...i´m not sure if it must be the day before the Date or on Dateday before you meet her, but it should trigger as soon as you enter her room

Leocid2
...i dont belive it will be different because it has the same filesize, but i try it...i let you know if the error is in the discord version too...
so on friday i tried everyday btw by going into her room i only get 10 points of speech

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
i got the swimsuit i just cant give it to her
if it's the right swimsuit next time you will train in the beach you will get the option to give it . you can't give it in her room.i suggest you check the quest log for it i got an other swimsuot for pool besides the beach one soyou might have the wrong one.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Not that again. I must have spent thousands of dollars trying to get that bikini and never got lucky. All I get is some carzy Teddy Bear. Now I see how she got rich. Pulling that stunt on any sucker d... enough to fall for it. They should really change that. You can also skip that and use the mod and select the bikini but careful to only select it when you need it. That's the warning they give you. Maybe the game crashes or something.
That's one of the reasons why I think, that the game is unplayable without the cheat mod.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
Don't use the cheatmod enable the console try "ElenaBikini1Lucky = 1" without the " and using upper & lower case letters
I haven't tryed it myself stumbled on it on another Site
So if you are brave enough to try it you could tell me
Willows Suit isn't in the game yet

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
Hello family, I have a little doubt, I am in the quest that I have to get a new trainer for the gym, I've searched all over the city and found nothing! I was wondering if I have to wait sometime for Hanna to let me know of a new coach or what?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Hello family, I have a little doubt, I am in the quest that I have to get a new trainer for the gym, I've searched all over the city and found nothing! I was wondering if I have to wait sometime for Hanna to let me know of a new coach or what?
Once you own the Gym, takes about 30 days + $10000, then go to the mall and look for the red dressed blonde as mentioned in other posts, you need to own the place before you can add more employees.

Reactions: MexicanoHueBR

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
Once you own the Gym, takes about 30 days + $10000, then go to the mall and look for the red dressed blonde as mentioned in other posts, you need to own the place before you can add more employees.
Owner I am, nothing but wanted to know this part I was missing. Thanks brother

Skoodawaffle

Oct 10, 2019
Big question here. I got to the point where i give the bikini to Elena, but I wasnt able to get her to sign anything. Also, I've had 0 progression with the other girls in the house. Have i missed something or am I dumb and its not in the game?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Is this version only about Elena and Octavia?
I've been going out on dates with Elema for like it seems like 70 times with little progress.
All that for a silly signature.
I still have to do.
Sasha
Carol
Veronica.
Alexia
Is all that in the next version?
There is no quest for them so I think not.
Is the cementery path even in this version?
What about the new house or the Day of the Dead quest or the attack?
Why did you have to make it so repetetive?
In the abandoned version it wasn't this repetetive.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Big question here. I got to the point where i give the bikini to Elena, but I wasnt able to get her to sign anything. Also, I've had 0 progression with the other girls in the house. Have i missed something or am I dumb and its not in the game?
Isnt she suppose to get another bikini?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes